Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has a good memory and was at Exeter? (Merged Threads)

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I thought it was ok considering the people behind the goal and yes my day in general. The people that were singing was in the middle but then how can you define middle when there’s only 5 steps behind the goal :laugh:

Bit off topic but the steward behind the goal bloody standing up the whole game, couldn't see what was going on half the time. What a grumpy bastard, nearly got a smile or two out of him

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was it Deja Vu?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Actually, I think it may have been this version.

Was definitely Frankie Goes to Hollywood's classic in remix form as I remember the siren sounding intro.

[yt]zgY_fDWQamY[/yt]

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Bit off topic but the steward behind the goal bloody standing up the whole game, couldn't see what was going on half the time. What a grumpy bastard, nearly got a smile or two out of him

And that steward who was peeking over the hoarding trying to catch the smokers :laugh:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Aside from the free pasties mentioned on another thread, even though I didn't partake, the best memory for me was an odd one. We parked around the corner from Old Tiverton Road and as me and my lad walked onto Old Tiverton Road the first thing I saw was that distinctive red Devon soil on someones freshly dug postage stamp front garden. Took me right back to childhood holidays in Devon and Mum & Dad always saying to us kids on the long journeys down..." You'll know when we've reached Devon because you'll see the red soil ".

Absolutely lovely stuff. Jumpers for goal posts anyone ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Am I seeing double? or are there really two duplicate threads about the same threads and games? Confused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here