Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has a good memory and was at Exeter? (Merged Threads)

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I was there, great day out, just as good as Peterborough and Charlton if not better with that last minute winner.

I was behind the goal, there was two lads and a girl singing none stop for 90 minutes and some of the songs they came out with were brilliant.

If those could be reproduced then we could have some fantastic new songs to sing.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I was there, great day out, just as good as Peterborough and Charlton if not better with that last minute winner.

I was behind the goal, there was two lads and a girl singing none stop for 90 minutes and some of the songs they came out with were brilliant.

If those could be reproduced then we could have some fantastic new songs to sing.

I thought the atmosphere was poor yesterday compared to most unless you meant the day in general. I was behind the goal where a group of lads at the back were singing throughout, even if they were the same songs for 10 minutes at a time :lolol:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I thought the atmosphere was poor yesterday compared to most unless you meant the day in general. I was behind the goal where a group of lads at the back were singing throughout, even if they were the same songs for 10 minutes at a time :lolol:

We are Brighton, From the North was good though. :thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Who has a good memory and was at Exeter?

There was a song played about 10 mins before the teams came out and right before an advert for a local solicitor......

It has been stuck in my head since it had a lively beat and I think a male singer..

ANY IDEAS?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010

I thought it was ok considering the people behind the goal and yes my day in general. The people that were singing was in the middle but then how can you define middle when there’s only 5 steps behind the goal :laugh:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
they played the wurzels at half time that made me chuckle

They did. The popular belief was that the song had never actually gone out of the top 10 since it was released in Exeter. :smile:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

That was us. Normally we are considered an embarrassment by most on here.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
There was a song played about 10 mins before the teams came out and right before an advert for a local solicitor......

It has been stuck in my head since it had a lively beat and I think a male singer..

ANY IDEAS?

I think you'll find it was this.

[yt]0CloiSFVvWk[/yt]

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ask Atilla he has his finger on the pulse he plays loads of chart stuff at withers after all :jester:

In fact any ground has an infinite better selection than saxondale the dinosaur. Bad Manners last sat and the self indulgent ska gosbts AGAIN.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Hollywood - Michael Buble?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here