Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else has got a mad wife... ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
:clap::lol::lol::lol: No I'm very secretive about my username! I'm just a very happily married man:guitar:

I remember that, Make the most of it fella once you have a mortgage and a sprog or two your happy smiley faces dancing around will turn into :ffsparr:

I was once all :kiss:

I had a :cheery:

I was :banana:

Then things changed it was no longer cool to :drink::smokin: she started punish:

I wondered what the feck I had done :shootself

I jest

I love my old :moo:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
:moo:
I remember that, Make the most of it fella once you have a mortgage and a sprog or two your happy smiley faces dancing around will turn into :ffsparr:

Then things changed it was no longer cool to :drink::smokin: she started punish:

I jest

You have now become my fav all time poster! Brilliant use of smileys!

I hear you buddy - let's hope we can keep it fresh, I'm sure I'll still love my:moo: in 20 years time?:ffsparr: :hilton:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

I jest

Quality post :)
Mines a bit mad, fights like a geezer

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

I jest

Brilliant use of smileys!! :bowdown:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
im off up the downs with me survival knife and some para cord gona build me a hotel

Attachments

• imagesCAB7E0NR.jpg
    imagesCAB7E0NR.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 264

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham

I jest

top post

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I saw my gf mother grab her arm one night in the bar, just as it was descending with a bottle in hand towards her brothers head.....I think shes beautiful, but forget she is from the form ussr and fights like russian.. Im never going to mess with her.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
My Mrs is the love of my life....When did it become cool to admit this?:blush:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

I jest

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

To be fair to her, I don't think my wife would go for either of the two holiday choices (although I have to say the second one doesn't look too bad to me :) )

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

I jest

If its that bad just have a :wanker: to cheer up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here