Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else has got a mad wife... ?

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
My ex-wife drove me barmy, her next husband was driven out of his house by her wielding a sabatier knife and never returned.
Co-incidentally, both marriages lasted 2.5 years. At least I had the Albion, albeit in 1996/7 !
Happy days.
Enough said.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Not a wife yet, but got a mad girlfriend.

Been hunting for a place to rent. Put an offer in on lovely 2 bed house. GF rings this afternoon to say offer has nearly been accepted.

She then rings tonight to say she wants to go and see it first before committing (I did that on Monday, and it ticked all our boxes, which I told her), so I say OK go and see it tomorrow.

Reply was "I'm not going to give up my weekend" and the usual "you don't give up anything for football"

Well if you don't hun, we will lose the place, and you will have to deal with all those nasty letting agents you hate :ffsparr:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
brilliant work, have you got an 'O' Level in smilies!

I remember that, Make the most of it fella once you have a mortgage and a sprog or two your happy smiley faces dancing around will turn into :ffsparr:

I was once all :kiss:

I had a :cheery:

I was :banana:

Then things changed it was no longer cool to :drink::smokin: she started punish:

I wondered what the feck I had done :shootself

I jest

I love my old :moo:

Go for one of the ice-hotels in Norway or Sweden

images

images

Then rent a car and see the forests and lakes, staying at a cabin or lakeside hotel

images

And round it off with a two-day cruise across the icy Baltic, or somewhere in the Fjords

archipelago_1927279i.jpg

images

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
My ex-wife drove me barmy, her next husband was driven out of his house by her wielding a sabatier knife and never returned.
Co-incidentally, both marriages lasted 2.5 years. At least I had the Albion, albeit in 1996/7 !
Happy days.
Enough said.

Not enough said.

What's a sabatier knife?:shrug:

And why haven't we got a questioning smiley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here