W3D
Tranmere for Europe!

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
tranmere to win the uefa cup!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal. I don't like Man Ure, and couldn't give a crap about Millwall, Sunderland and Tranmere.

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Sunderland would be great. Both cup trophies in the NE would be a first. However much I hate Arsenal for tonking us 4.0 in our first ever top flight game, I have to admire the way they stuffed pompey on sunday - it really was fantasy football.
United, out in the semi's, 4th in the league and out against Porto tonight! Great!!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Went for Sunderland as a mate supports 'em. Not Tranmere, becuase they have too many scallies in and around their ground for my liking. Saying that, when I watched them draw against Reading to give us promotion two seasons back I had a good time.

Bugger it - can I change my vote?

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Millwall for me. Sunderland had their chance in 1992, and that's enough for a few years more.

Obviously I don't want the premiership teams to win, and Tranmere are a bit too Merseyside to actually support. So Millwall it is. I'd love to see a Millwall vrs Arsenal final, which should be fun for a few minutes.

Am I the only one who dislikes the arrogance that Arsenal have once they've scored a couple?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here