• Sunderland

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Tranmere

Votes: 36 42.9%

• Total voters

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Tranmere for me :bounce: :flameboun. I want them to at least get to the final. BUT saying that they could knick our European place :eek: :nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Arsenal are playing the best football by a mile at present = could be 3 trophies for them

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I have voted Millwall (their Crippled Alice reference to Palace still amuses me) but realistically it will be Arsenal.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
What, you mean, the FA Cup's still going this year?

Why is there no yawn smiley?

Millwall. . . because I have a friend who's the most decent, docile bloke you could ever meet yet has a season ticket at the New Den and it always amuses me somehow. . .

If I were a football hooligan, I'd appreciate the prospect of Millwall giving the Red Scum a bit of a kicking at Cardiff. But I'm very far from that so would just appreciate the juxtaposition of so many Library stalwarts coming up against supporters who actually sing and show a bit of passion.

But for all that, fear whoever wins out of Man U and the Gooners will have a walkover in the final. Somehow got a ticket for the 1992 final, the last time a non-top division team reached the final (Sunderland, in fact) and it was, well, a bit boring.

Overall, then:

A.B.A.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I hope the Arse give Man U a real good mauling in the semi and then I don't much care after that

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bono said:
Millwall for me, holding 35,000 shares!

What's that worth Bono? about £200 :lolol:

I went for Millwall. Don't really know why. Guess they'd make a good racket in the final.

Millwall v Man U in Cardiff

:eek: Doesn't bear thinking about!:eek:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Still No Man U Votes I see:)

United, but somehow, this year, I just can't see it !

And if they don't address the lack of creative movement when in possession and the inability to defend as a team (I'm not just talking about the back 4 here), they'll be going out to Porto, too !

(and before you start, I've been following United and their results since 1966 and yes, I've watched them on a cold, wet Tuesday in Div 2 at Craven Cottage against Fulham)

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
coach03 said:
United, but somehow, this year, I just can't see it !

And if they don't address the lack of creative movement when in possession and the inability to defend as a team (I'm not just talking about the back 4 here), they'll be going out to Porto, too !

(and before you start, I've been following United and their results since 1966 and yes, I've watched them on a cold, wet Tuesday in Div 2 at Craven Cottage against Fulham)
Don't care when or how many times you've watched them.
How do you rememnber the day and the weather for a game back in div 2 ? What was the score ? Who scored ? And the crowd ? can you give me their names and addresses?
Hope they lose to Porto aswell.

oapdodge said:
Don't care when or how many times you've watched them.
How do you rememnber the day and the weather for a game back in div 2 ? What was the score ? Who scored ? And the crowd ? can you give me their names and addresses?
Hope they lose to Porto aswell.

Ok, Ok ! It may have been Wednesday !

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
coach03 said:
Ok, Ok ! It may have been Wednesday !

Fulham weren't even in div 2 when you were.Check your history.
Made up story,you never watch them and don't know where Mancshitster is.You're just a glory boy.Did you know that the locals call ManUre fans Dungers because Old Trafford is built on a shit heap ? Learnt that at Stockport thought it was quite amusing you Dunger.

Dandyman

In London village.
Millwall, if only because it would piss off all the prawn sandwich munching aqua libra drinking "is n't soccer great" Arse supporting wankers. :salute:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Millwall in the final would be ace. The stadium would be ringfenced with police, and the Chavspotting possibilities will mean that the pre-match build up might be worth watching.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here