Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to win the Champions League now?

Which Premiershite team do you want to win in Moscow?

• Man United

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Anyone But United

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Anyone But Chelsea

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters

I wonder how long it will take the Russians to process what will be presumably 41,000 visa applications.

I also wonder how happy people will be when they realise the fee for a visa is £95.

That's almost £4 million worth of fees coming their way.

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
Another reason is so dislike them, they are so full of themselves. And whenever they lose it always someone elses fault, usually the referee. I heard they were complaining about the ref at Anfield last week. If they go out tomorrow it'll either be the referee or Riise's fault that they didn't make it and not the teams.

The same can be said of Chelsea and United.

I dislike them all , but I want United to win as they are the best team and they deserve it. Also they are in it through being the league Champions as opposed to Liverpool who get in the CHAMPIONS league every year by coming 4th.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mate Of Mine Is Half Jewish And Half Italian. Poor Bloke Doesn't Know If He's Carmen Or Cohen.

Our family is half Jewish and half Catholic, I went to my first confession and the priest asked me who the man stood outside the confessional was, to which I replied "don't worry about him, that is just my lawyer!"

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
In order of preference, Liverpool (by a distance). After that, Utd - they are in my opinion the best team in the country this season. Way back would be Chelsea - don't know why really, I just can't stand the thought of them being all smug about winning, they're bad losers and winners.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Manchester United, best team in the world and deserve it way more than the othet 2. I really dont want Liverpool to win as their fans got so big headed last time they won.

Why do United deserve it?

And im sure no man u or chelsea fans will get big headded if they win either!!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I really dont want Liverpool to win as their fans got so big headed last time they won.

Whereas Utd fans are humble paragons of level headedness, regardless of whether they attend games at Old Trafford or not. And Zesh, we're footy fans - of course we can hold a grudge for 25 years, I thought that was part of the whole thing. Otherwise how does a rivalry with Palace endure, for example, when we play them so infrequently?

Anyone but Utd. Liverpool/Chelsea, even Barca before last night, anyone but them would have done.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Why isn't there a anyone but Liverpool option?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I was just about to ask that, totally invalidates the results.

You wouldn't get this sort of administrative cock up on NSP... :dunce:

Why are there either "anyone other than..." options there, given that I set up the poll and deliberately didn't want a fence. I'm not getting precious about it, just asking like...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here