Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to win the Champions League now?

Which Premiershite team do you want to win in Moscow?

• Man United

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Anyone But United

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Anyone But Chelsea

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Its the 7 for the Manc Scum that amaze me.

Must say that some of the Liverpool fans on the TV annoyed this morning, saying that they'd already bought their tickets to Moscow etc. Fans can sometimes be their own worst enemy.

Another reason is so dislike them, they are so full of themselves. And whenever they lose it always someone elses fault, usually the referee. I heard they were complaining about the ref at Anfield last week. If they go out tomorrow it'll either be the referee or Riise's fault that they didn't make it and not the teams.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Manchester United, best team in the world and deserve it way more than the othet 2. I really dont want Liverpool to win as their fans got so big headed last time they won.

12Pinocchio-Baker.jpg

:jester:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Manchester United, best team in the world and deserve it way more than the othet 2. I really dont want Liverpool to win as their fans got so big headed last time they won.
What he said. If Liverpool sneak it again we'll never hear the end of it from those lovable scousers (the ones who got english clubs kicked out of europe for five years)
A shit team with two or three oustanding individuals, they don't deserve anything

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Manchester United, best team in the world and deserve it way more than the othet 2. I really dont want Liverpool to win because WW and CB don't.

There. That's Better.

Bit Of A Shock Seeing You Agree With CB And WW, There Zesh. And The Fact That You Didn't Post Your Opinion Until You'd Seen What Your Heroes Thought.

Its the 7 for the Manc Scum that amaze me.

Must say that some of the Liverpool fans on the TV annoyed this morning, saying that they'd already bought their tickets to Moscow etc. Fans can sometimes be their own worst enemy.

Manchester United started selling their tickets for Moscow on 9 April. All applicants were told whether their applications were successful before tonight's game against Barcelona.

The only options that fans have on offer now is to pay up or cancel.

From the MUFC website:-

UEFA Champions League Final
The Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow
Wednesday 21 May 2008, kick off 22:45 (local time)

Following tonight’s victory over FC Barcelona, Manchester United have now reached the UEFA Champions League Final and will play either Chelsea or Liverpool at the Luzhniki Stadium on 21 May.

We have now received confirmation that we will receive an allocation of approximately 20,500 tickets, prices range from 80 to 200 euros. As we have previously processed applications and charged successful applicants with a nominal fee of £1.00, we will now start to process payments for the full amount of the ticket, once the full payment has been taken the £1.00 charge will be refunded. All tickets will be allocated on a best available basis, unfortunately at the moment we are unable to confirm the position of our seating allocation.

It is a mandatory UEFA requirement that all supporter’s inform the club of their travel arrangements to Moscow, therefore all successful applicants will be required to complete a travel report online, this will be available from Friday 2 May, the deadline for completion of this report is 8am on Monday 12 May, however if you are unable to complete the travel form online there will be a facility at Ticketing & Membership Services for you to complete the form.

All tickets are strictly non-transferable and the deadline for cancellation of any tickets is 8pm on Tuesday 6 May.

Each individual will be required to collect their ticket from Ticketing & Membership Services with identification, collections will be available on specific dates relevant to your surname providing the travel report has been completed and this information will be announced shortly, we do however anticipate that collections will commence from Monday 12 May.

In extreme circumstances, if you are unable to personally collect your ticket, we can arrange for an individual ticket to be despatched by guaranteed delivery, this service includes delivery before 9am to the address registered on our database and insurance up to the value of £2,500, however we must stress that we will be unable to replace any missing tickets, the charge for this service is £15.00 per ticket.

Important Information regarding visa requirements – visa requirements are currently under discussion, we will endeavour to communicate any updated information as soon as possible.

MU Travel will be providing flight only packages, further information is available by calling 0870 906 5835 or by visiting Travelcare Sports - Manchester United Dream Breaks.

Updated 29 April 21:40

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Before everyone calls Man U cocky, i believe it's the same for Chelsea and Liverpool as well.

UEFA ASKED for them to sell the tickets in preparation, due to the complicated issue of the potential all English final and the need for a VISA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here