Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to win the Champions League now?

Which Premiershite team do you want to win in Moscow?

• Man United

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Anyone But United

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Anyone But Chelsea

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Whatever happens in the second semi-final it promises to be a crackerjack of a finale and the greatest night for English football. I can see Chelsea sneaking the sceond leg and going on to win the tournament, but the Red Devils should be feared.

That is what I would say if I believed the hype or what Crodonilson would write, but quite frankly I could not care less.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
You had me worried then, BoF. :laugh:

The best result now would be a massive punch-up in Moscow and Premier League teams banned from Europe for 10 years. :thumbsup:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Would you still call it the Premiershite WHEN Albion GET there?

YES quite frankly as still dosen't take away the fact the big 4 are built on money not talent

Wimbledon are one of the few teams who done fairly well (7th one season if my memory is correct) without multi-million backing

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
YES quite frankly as still dosen't take away the fact the big 4 are built on money not talent

Wimbledon are one of the few teams who done fairly well (7th one season if my memory is correct) without multi-million backing

How many of the other clubs are built on talent and not money?

I agree that there is far too much money at the top end of football but are those clubs who have been given it wrong to have accepted it? (I would also say that, in the case of United their talent and success made them wealthy BEFORE the multi-million backing came in.)

If a sugar daddy came along and put millions into the Albion, should we say 'No'?

If someone offered you £130,000 a week salary would you say 'I'm not accepting it, I'm not wiorth it.'?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Didn't Ipswich finish around 7th one season?

Ipswich had far more money and several £1,000,000 players whereas Wimbledon only had one Gareth Ainsworth.

They are still very low in their value compared to most in the prem at the time though so yes they did very well too :thumbsup:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Manchester United, best team in the world and deserve it way more than the othet 2. I really dont want Liverpool to win as their fans got so big headed last time they won.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Manchester United, best team in the world and deserve it way more than the othet 2. I really dont want Liverpool to win as their fans got so big headed last time they won.

They do NOT deserve to WIN

I know you probably weren't even born but

1983 1983 1983 1983 1983

Just to remind you again 1983

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Its the 7 for the Manc Scum that amaze me.

Must say that some of the Liverpool fans on the TV annoyed this morning, saying that they'd already bought their tickets to Moscow etc. Fans can sometimes be their own worst enemy.

They had to buy last week or could not get a visa in time same as the Chelsea and Manure fans

Been all over the news this week!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here