Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to see go up from the play-offs?

Who do you want to get promoted from the play-offs?

• Total voters

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Scunthorpe for me, the difference between them and the other three is that they have a twat hidden in their name, the other three fill their grounds up with them.

I'd like to see Rochdale come up. Just missed out last year and they are also my home town club. So despite living here for all but around 18 months f my life, Istill look out for th 'Dale's results.

Mention made above about the last game when Albion got promoted to Div 2 way back in a 1-1 draw (Templeman?) with the last game of the season.

Good result for 'Dale as I recall - they avoided relegation with their point

May 1, 2009
milwall.

a mate of mine is a leeds fan and want to rub it in his face that he dont get to wembley...hes even predicted the final score...who will score and the attendance for the match

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
scunny as i hat all the others and they have some quality players.

Hoopers hat-trick stands out for me with Delphs performance as best individual away players I saw this year.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Leeds. I'm getting really bored of them being in our division. Have been to Elland Road several times now. Their ground is always more than half empty. Atmosphere is crap. It's a shithole of a place. Their fans are wankers. The banter with Millwall is better, and it's closer and cheaper (with better pubs in the London Bridge area). Leeds were a freak show when they first came down. Now they're like Jade Goody. A sad pathetic tragedy that I just want to go away forever.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
MK Dons 'cos they probably will anyway, else Millwall, to leave Leeds and Scunny in our division to beat next season, not to mention they are within my travel range!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Scunny for me. However I think that Whoever of Leeds, Millwall or MK Dons doesn't go up will have a really strong team again next year, so it'd perhaps be better if one of them went up.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Millwall as it's the time that all my in-laws support and I feel I should be doing my bit for family harmony.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Scunthorpe as i went there this season, so don't really need to go again, and can still go to Leeds, MK dons and millwall

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Leeds ain't going nowhere with Bates. The same applies to Millwall. MK Dons (unfortunately) seem the most likely, but I don't like them! So Scunny for me. I never been there. Anyrate they are a seaside team.

Well you learn something new everyday. I didn't know Scunny was a seaside town.

I'd also prefer they go up as we won't have to visit there. It's already looking like a class league so having leeds in makes it better, Dons have money and Millwal are local.

Add the likes of the teams that came down and maybe people won't have inflated expectations of where we will finish. hopefully we can settle for a good season and good crowds.l

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Leeds- always hated them but have enjoyed them being in the same league as us over the recent years, but I've got bored of them again now and if they don't go up this season a top 6 finish would be innevitable again next season anyway so may aswell get rid of 'em this yr!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Scunny

Scunthorpe were the first club in England to build a cantilever stand, four years before Sheffield Wednesday's at Hillsborough.

In 1988 Scunthorpe United became the first English football club in the modern era to move to a new, purpose built stadium: Glanford Park.

One season in the Football League Championship, the first time they played at that level in 45 years. They are however presently the highest-placed league club in Lincolnshire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scunthorpe_United_F.C.

PS: Nowhere the sea. Near the Trent, sort of. I was thinking of Cleethorpes. The mysteries of alcohol on the mind.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Leeds. They have (sort of) saved us twice now....Beeney and Northampton, plus we won't get our town smashed up on a bankholiday when we play them :D

.....although it would be quite funny seeing them in division 3 for another season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here