Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to see go up from the play-offs?

Who do you want to get promoted from the play-offs?

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would like to see the back of Leeds...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sadly I missed the Millwall trip this season, and want to do it again next season. I look forward to MK aswell, I would like Scunthorpe to go up because they're a good team and I don't fancy playing them again. Leeds are good, but it's always a good match.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Scunthorpe, as (1) I thought they were a really good side playing some nice football (2) I went up there this season and have no intention of going again unless it's vitally important (3) it's not the greatest place in the world is it so nobody will miss it if they go (4) of the other three, MK and Millwall are easy away trips, and Leeds are at least comedy value at this level.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
PS who mentioned Rochdale in League 2? I could be wrong, but aren't they one of the longest continuous occupants of any one division in the Football League?

I'm sure I read somewhere, they haven't been either promoted or relegated in 30 or 40 years, unless that's now an out of date statistic.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I enjoy going to Millwall and Leeds as I get to meet my mates I know from England and I hope Franchise lose every game they play, so that leaves Scunthorpe.

Up the Iron.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here