Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want in the FA Cup First Round Draw, tomorrow?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In fact let's just have somewhere interesting that we've never been to before like FC United*, Stevenage, Dover or Guiseley.

*and yes, pedants, I know FC United play at a Football League ground, but we've never played against them as a club.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
In fact let's just have somewhere interesting that we've never been to before like FC United*, Stevenage, Dover or Guiseley.

*and yes, pedants, I know FC United play at a Football League ground, but we've never played against them as a club.

Return to the scene of Bobby Zamora's GREATEST EVER GOAL (the chip over the Bury keeper) :clap2: :clap2:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Vauxhall Motors away please

but it will probably be Hartlepool away as we have them the week after in the league

Going to Hartlepool two weeks running would deserve more respect than going to Carlisle then Plymouth, in my opinion.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am I the only one who'd rather have an away tie than home?

The home crowd would be pretty crap no matter who we drew, and frankly, the fewer games we have left at Withdean, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
how about Hythe? lowest ranked team left and only Kent

Currently sixth place in the Kent League Premier Division, the first Kent League side to reach the first round proper in fifty years.

The Sussex County League equivalent at the present time is Hassocks :ohmy:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Somewhere like Oxford away might be alright. Haven't played them for years, a reasonable away capacity, chance of a half decent atmosphere and not massively humiliating if we lose.

My spidey senses are twitching towards Port Vale away though :(

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Hythe Town website advises away fans to come in a taxi.

Everest?

Is Hythe down on the coast, or am I thinking of somewhere else? If it's the place I'm thinking of, there are lots of Army firing ranges along the front.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here we go then, expect something like Sheffield Wednesday away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here