Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Do You Want if Adams Goes?

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Probably fixtures but I would like Hessentaler, now at Dover, previously at Gillingham, and was at one time Peter Taylors apprentice sorcerer.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Boothy

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Joes Mourinho, Alex Ferguson, Fabio Capello or Krusty the Clown.

No one else would understand our exciting brand of football.

petelucas

Jun 4, 2008
wouldn't mind a certain Dean Wilkins unlucky to get sacked from his last club after making his team perform and finish well above their potential

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm gonna miss the Adams name/brand from the high street too, but we have to accept that the time has come, and in this harsh economic era there simply isn’t the room for middle of the road businesses anymore.

Kosh

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Would'nt mind seeing Steve Cotterill take over at the Albion, But any new manager has got to be given the freedom to bring in his own coaching staff.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Much as I don't agree with his dismissal there's absolutely NO CHANCE of Wilkins coming back. I've no idea who I'd want - but what this club needs is a clean break from the past - the remaining hangers-on (inc Adams) from the success of the early noughties need to be cleared out and fresh ideas brought in because the plan at the moment just isn't working.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If he goes it won't be a sacking, not with a 2 year juicy contract in the bag! not sure whether we have a "shit performance" clause in there to avoid payout but doubt it. Either way all this speculation is really helping morale I am sure.

I look at the talent in the squad and really fail to see why we are so bloody woeful unless there is a dressing room issue somewhere.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If he goes it won't be a sacking, not with a 2 year juicy contract in the bag! not sure whether we have a "shit performance" clause in there to avoid payout but doubt it. Either way all this speculation is really helping morale I am sure.

I look at the talent in the squad and really fail to see why we are so bloody woeful unless there is a dressing room issue somewhere.

Where is the talent in midfield?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

This has been worrying me too. On paper I think we have one of the best squads in the league, certainly capable of challenging for a play-off position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here