Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want as manager NOW?

Who is your preferred choice of manager?

• Total voters

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I've voted for Adkins. A manager might be lucky and take a club up once, but it's no fluke when he repeats it two years later. It would also be a compliment to B&HA if he dropped a division to take the job. I think Solskjaer would be a foolish choice and as for John Gregory; even at his peak he wasn't much good but that was a long time ago. If it is to be a "rookie" then Poyet would be my pick.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Solsjaer

With Taylor - we can get our hands on lots of Sir Alex's young men!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ed8d70d6-a6e0-4d73-ae12-6ebe89d4a182.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Curbs

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Interesting. More people want John Gregory than Colin Calderwood. The mind boggles.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Solskjaer with Henning Berg and Brian Kidd - dream ticket

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Went for Gannon but I would be happy with any of the top 6 on the list (although both Poyet and Solskjaer I would want an experienced head to guide them along). I think Gannon is a young manager building a good reputation and if he would come this time, he would be a great appointment. To be honest, barring Gregory and Calderwood, I think that is a pretty good list even without Coppell and Curbishley.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
Poyet would be best, i tihnk hopefully he'd come, hes got experience connections for prem to get loan players. He would be a long term one, but would be good to take us to Falmer

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'd be happy with Gannon, Adkins, or Tilson. Probably in that order. Poyet would be an interesting choice but totally unknown as a number one. No thanks to any of the rest.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Poyet,Southgate or Danny Wilson.

Ive been saying Danny Wilson for years, but hes at Swindon now and doing pretty well.

I cant believe anyone has voted for Gareth! He's taken Middlesborough from Uefa Cup finalist to an average Championship club!

I want Russell Slade to be our next manager.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
In the same way that John Barnes thought he could get a load of Liverpool youngsters at Tranmere.
Solskjear is currently coaching Manchester United's youth and has a close relationship with Lord Ferg, hardly the same is it?
Not that I want him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here