Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want as manager NOW?

Who is your preferred choice of manager?

• Total voters

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Can't believe people would actually take a gamble with Solskjaer , no managerial experience, we can't take a gamble because i think we will end up regretting and could mean relegation battle for the second season in a row but i think he would be good as a striker coach :) .

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Can't believe 5 people have voted Southgate, who has only had one experience - that of being a FAILURE

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Why is it such a big thing with people that they have to have managerial experience. Nigel Adkins was a physio at scunthorpe with no experience as manager they gave him the job as manager and he took them up to the championship. Some of the managers we've taken on with lots of experience have got us nowhere. You just gotta take a gamble sometimes. Poyet IN.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Solskjaer? What on earth have we got to gain by taking a punt on a rookie in our current predicament?

Sorry but of the names left in the hat Gregory is the best option. Forget the Gareth Barry stuff. It is of no consequence to us in 2009.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Solskjaer? What on earth have we got to gain by taking a punt on a rookie in our current predicament?

Sorry but of the names left in the hat Gregory is the best option. Forget the Gareth Barry stuff. It is of no consequence to us in 2009.

Gregory? GREGORY?! Man alive! It's not the Barry stuff it's the useless manager who noone wants to employ stuff.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
apart from lack of experience, solskaer would be too soft and we have just allegedly got rid of slade for the same reason, gus poyet commands more respect me thinks.

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Out of the list we know about,Poyet would be my choice.Due to the fact he was hard nosed and had a tactical brain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here