Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Do You KNOW On N.S.C.?

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
I know crabbers and I have met a couple of times the majority of NSP other than that i know no one

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I think i met Chappers on Christmas Eve. He was singing and looked like a right tart.
Otherwise, i've remained in the shadows, prowling like the last denizen of the dark.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
I think i met Chappers on Christmas Eve. He was singing and looked like a right tart.
Otherwise, i've remained in the shadows, prowling like the last denizen of the dark.

Yeah, that was well strange. I went a bit gay that day.

You made my eyes shake.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Have travelled to away games with Turkey, Biscuit, DTES and Soton Seagull. Have met and swapped marriage anecdotes with OTLW and have also met Northstander and Rambo at various aways.

Have also met Braders a number of times along with Yorkie and others.

You're all my friends and I love you all

:clap2: :clap2:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Oh yes an I forgot to mention I stood behind the lovely Lush on saturday which made the day even better.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Hiney said:
Have travelled to away games with Turkey, Biscuit, DTES and Soton Seagull. Have met and swapped marriage anecdotes with OTLW and have also met Northstander and Rambo at various aways.

Have also met Braders a number of times along with Yorkie and others.

You're all my friends and I love you all

:clap2: :clap2:

:safeway

:lolol: ;)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Met BHA.Fatboy and DBS this season - nice one chaps! - but have known Portlock Seagull, Tomysupercup and AnotherBerkshireSeagull for a few years. Met Richie Morris, Yorkie and Mini Delboy at the Wrexham fundraiser, and nice to finally put faces to names (Lush, Lord B, London Calling etc) at the last Seagulls Over London meeting. :wave: everyone!

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
The Northstander said:
Sorry just remembered.....

Also "Set of Tracksuits" We both met trying to find a boozer at Crewe!!

Bought him a pint!! Still waiting for mine back :lolol:

Well you might just have got that pint back if you hadn't so cruelly forgotten me!

Only kidding mate, would have bought you a pint on Saturday if I hadn't spend FOUR HOURS on various forms of public transport trying to get to White Hart Lane (a journey that should have taken an hour and a half).

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Brovian and I were at Boundstone School together - so I guess that counts!

I put Hiney, Yorkie, Biscuit, Turkey, Northstander and Rod Thomas among a list of good friends from NSC, whom I have met at various games.

Also met and friendly with Set of Tracksuits, Braders, Lush, Bwian, El Pres, Padders and a whole host of others at various away games.

In addition met Dave the Gaffer and Edna Krabappel at games without either of us realising whom the other was!

Oh, and I am related to Because the Knight and Glenn Hoddle!

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
TiD said:
i know:

benny seagull - bro
hove&albion - uni (tho bumped into him in the street)
el pres - kinda (fellow manc)

Do i know you tid?
;)

I no tid (fellow manc- and our 5a side team are (nearly) top of the league)
benny seagull- through tid
and I would no el pres had I known about my f:censored:g spurs ticket in time (was offered a lift to london).

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
i think yorkie was stood behind me bar one at at sheffield wednesday last season (i think it was sheff wed!) there was a moaning bastard next to me and infront of yorkie who wouldnt shuttup the whole game- think you mentioned that on here.

Recognised a few other faces about at away games too.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Hove&Albion F.C said:
i think yorkie was stood behind me bar one at at sheffield wednesday last season (i think it was sheff wed!) there was a moaning bastard next to me and infront of yorkie who wouldnt shuttup the whole game- think you mentioned that on here.

Recognised a few other faces about at away games too.

I remember that. Northstander was at the side of me and Krispies just behind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here