Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm sure I've met some of you but your names escape me! :jester:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Yorkie said:
I'll hold you to that.

I'm mates with Tom Hark, Locky, Dover, Earlybird, Gong, Seagullsgonnagetya, Glosterseagull and acqaintances with many more inc Lush, Roz, Lord B, Biscuit & Turkey etc

Then there's loads that I see at regular home and away matches inc Beach Hut, Superphil, Easy 10, Charlie's Shinpad, Midland, Cheshire etc
thanx yorkie! thought i was ur fav :cry:

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Old school chums Brovian and oapdodge.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've known Attila and El Pres for more than 20 years (although El Pres didn't put me on his list... the Manc bastard).

I bumped into Wozza a few times when we both lived in Balham. In fact, it was Wozza who persuaded me to give NSC a try.

In the past few years I've got to know Deano's Right Foot, Yorkie, Lush, Trigger, Lord B, Roz and many more.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I know Tedebear, Zefarelly & Spiros. Seen quite a few others at games with usernames on their shirts but I'm too shy to say hello.:blush:

Oh, just remembered, spoke to Lush on the Falmer march to the Labour conference, and Roz took our photo that day too (girl that was on stilts is my step-daughter)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
brighton_b0y said:
thanx yorkie! thought i was ur fav :cry:

I knew I shouldn't have started a list of names as there was the possibility I was going to upset someone.

:lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I might be brave and say hello next time I see you in the south stand Yorkie
:D

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
pasty said:
I might be brave and say hello next time I see you in the south stand Yorkie
:D

Why brave? I don't bite you know :lolol:

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
I've met a few of you and seen a few with their usernames on shirts ie Easy10 Braders etc, but couldn't say that I actually know anyone

So for all those I haven't met......................Hi, my name's Del :wave:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Too many to mention as you are all my friends "sniff"

Having been one of the founding members of NSC Albion, I have met lots of you, ditto with the REMF.

WhiteRose LUFC is standing me a pint at Elland Road, so then I will have met him. ( maybe one from Starry too:wave: )

ernest was pointed out to me on Saturday, but I have yet to meet the" Treacherous One"

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I hav emet a fair few of the people on here at one point or other. Had ther delight of being behind Lush on saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here