Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Do You KNOW On N.S.C.?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
a lot of the time, the chat on here is between people who seem to be best mates, or at least know each other personally. i'm interested to know who knows who outside the online fantasy that is nsc. it'll explain, in my case at least, how i can be so intolerant and quick to snap at others - its all friendly, you see.

i know:

benny seagull - bro
hove&albion - uni (tho bumped into him in the street)
el pres - kinda (fellow manc)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I do not really know anyone, but have met a few at meet ups etc. Does that make me the poor relation?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
TiD, you coming to the youth team cup match Wednesday week or Sheffield United next Sat?

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Eddie the seagull - he's my bruv and Kneon Light who's one of my old secondary school teachers. Met some others at Butters sponsorship thingy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Only one of my mates posts fairly regularly on NSC, and thats Gritt 23. But I've met and got quite chummy with a few posters on here (well, I say "chummy"...they don't seem to violently object to my being in their presence when our paths have crossed).

Off the top of my head...Crabbers, Artois, Beach Hut, Yorkie, Everest, Chappers, Lush, Superphil...

although I can't be sure they don't point and laugh into their hands when my back is turned.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Too many :jester:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
None that I am aware of. Although they may know me.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
I am good friends with "kevinsmith", who I go to away games with and also say hello to "sams dad" whenever I see him.
I also know "clapham gull" and "burrish gull", but only because I sit next to them at Withdean.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ive met a few but wouldnt say I 'know' them.

Sat with kevinsmith at the Swindon home leg of the play offs after his daughter kindly got us tickets.

Used to have lunch with Fatboy sometimes as we worked in the same building.

Went to 5-aside with Strike.

Met up with Weezle a few times.

Biscuit

Spent a lovely 5 hours with Tinx waiting to get play off final tickets.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
tommy boy & Kaney I go to college with.

Danny Seagull - event regular.

Think that's about it although I've probably missed someone really obvious.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've met - Deportivo Seagull, shegull, Liam, Irish Seagull, sbee, sbee's wive, both of the people behind mindjaja, someone who I think was eiregull, and possibly a few more.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
No-one.

But if any of you come up to Elland Road for the Brighton game I'll stand you a pint.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Starry said:
No-one.

But if any of you come up to Elland Road for the Brighton game I'll stand you a pint.

I'll hold you to that.

I'm mates with Tom Hark, Locky, Dover, Earlybird, Gong, Seagullsgonnagetya, Glosterseagull and acqaintances with many more inc Lush, Roz, Lord B, Biscuit & Turkey etc

Then there's loads that I see at regular home and away matches inc Beach Hut, Superphil, Easy 10, Charlie's Shinpad, Midland, Cheshire etc

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I know the mighty Tazman, and I thought I knew Yorkie, but as I'm not on her list, I'm not putting her on mine!:cry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dougdeep said:
I know the mighty Tazman, and I thought I knew Yorkie, but as I'm not on her list, I'm not putting her on mine!:cry:

:lolol:

Thankyou for lending me your book (is that better)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here