Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you find the most entertaining poster on NSC?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yorkie said:

I was merely asking, I'm like leon though, didn't think the joke was very funny the first time now, after 1000's of the same line I think he's rather sad.

Where is he anyway ? Come out Ernie wherever you are.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hiney said:
It's great on a laptop.

Lie down, find a post by Braders and hey presto, you've got a fit bird on top of you

:thumbsup:

I'm actually quite relieved (no pun intended) that I'm not the only one.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gritt23 said:
I'm actually quite relieved (no pun intended) that I'm not the only one.

You do know she is on an exercise bike don't you?

*sits back and watches as all the imaginations now get spoiled.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
MB is quality of course.

And there are several more people I ALWAYS look out for the posts of: Albion Dan, Pavillionaire, The Great Cornholio, Tooting Gull, Easy 10, Uncle Buck, munster monch, Lord B, Chappers, The Large One and London Irish.

Whatever happened to Dancin Ninja? His cynical outlook was always pure quality.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Come on Sim....me and Uncle Buck MUST have been trying your patience just a little bit lately....its almost got as bad as the Beach Hut and Ernest Show...

:D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
junior said:
Ernest without a doubt.

Some people still fall for it:lolol:

Fall for what ? The same alleged joke over and over again ? You need to get out more.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
DJ Leon said:
Sorry, not meaning to sound aggressive, but your opinion absolutely baffles me. There's not one single poster I can't find a redeeming charactersitic about EXCEPT Ernest. Everybody else always contributes something. Ernest posts the same drivel time in and time out. Does it get funnier for you? I'm sorry, but I don't get it.

Maybe, I'm doing him a disservice here - he does actually have 2 types of post. one is the 'Magoo out' hilarity which I didn't find funny the first time. And the second is the hilarious 'poofs and foreigners' schtick he does. Now they are hilarious! ???

Ernest is funny, the replies he gets from people that don't get his humour are even funnier. I love watching Ernie wind up newcomers to the board.

Easy 10s wind ups are jolly fab too. Other than that, I love all the diversity on here.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Kent Seagull said:
Ernest is funny, the replies he gets from people that don't get his humour are even funnier. I love watching Ernie wind up newcomers to the board.

Easy 10s wind ups are jolly fab too. Other than that, I love all the diversity on here.

Don't you get bored with the same thing all the time ? Anyway, I bet if you met him in person you'd be a bit surprised, I'll say no more.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
bhaexpress said:
Don't you get bored with the same thing all the time ? Anyway, I bet if you met him in person you'd be a bit surprised, I'll say no more.

It's a matter of what makes you laugh I suppose, some people think Catherine Tate is funny, I think she's absolute cack.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
DJ Leon said:
Sorry, not meaning to sound aggressive, but your opinion absolutely baffles me. There's not one single poster I can't find a redeeming charactersitic about EXCEPT Ernest. Everybody else always contributes something. Ernest posts the same drivel time in and time out. Does it get funnier for you? I'm sorry, but I don't get it.

Maybe, I'm doing him a disservice here - he does actually have 2 types of post. one is the 'Magoo out' hilarity which I didn't find funny the first time. And the second is the hilarious 'poofs and foreigners' schtick he does. Now they are hilarious! ???

Reel 'em in. Reel 'em in. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here