Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you find the most entertaining poster on NSC?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
London Irish is undoubtedly a very intelligent, thought provoking young man. I just wish he would take his head out of his bottom.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Yorkie said:
Ernest, Easy 10 and London Irish.

I don't understand 'bizarre'

Ernest? WTF? Explain how a man who has made one post (which wasn't really funny in the first place) and then repeated it about 4000 times can be your favourite poster?

God help us.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
DJ Leon said:
Ernest? WTF? Explain how a man who has made one post (which wasn't really funny in the first place) and then repeated it about 4000 times can be your favourite poster?

God help us.

It's all a matter of opinion and if you have met him.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Humour is subjective.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Yorkie said:
Humour is subjective.

Indeed it is, but most comedians tell more than one joke and if they had to tell only one, they would damn well try and make it funny. Ernest, for me, is the worst poster on NSC and it it is totally beyond me how anyone could find him remotely amusing or interesting. Do you really login looking forward to what Ernest has to say about something?

And I have to meet him to understand do I? I'm a bit like that if you met me you would know that I'm the best poster on NSC. Yeah, right....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
DJ Leon said:
Indeed it is, but most comedians tell more than one joke and if they had to tell only one, they would damn well try and make it funny. Ernest, for me, is the worst poster on NSC and it it is totally beyond me how anyone could find him remotely amusing or interesting. Do you really login looking forward to what Ernest has to say about something?

And I have to meet him to understand do I? I'm a bit like that if you met me you would know that I'm the best poster on NSC. Yeah, right....

Why the aggressive tone?
I log into Nsc to see what is posted.
Ernest does make me laugh and I make no apologies for that.

Sorry if I don't find other people funny.

It's a good job we are different or else Nsc would be a very boring site.

I love X he is so funny to read
Yes so do I
and I do too
and me
etc etc etc

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
tedebear said:
tedebear for her wit and intelligence, compassion and understanding, the true all round poster :angel: and she's a stunner ;) :lol:

:clap: :clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yorkie said:
Why the aggressive tone?
I log into Nsc to see what is posted.
Ernest does make me laugh and I make no apologies for that.

How so ? In a Julian Clary/Lily Savage sort of way ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhaexpress said:
How so ? In a Julian Clary/Lily Savage sort of way ?

I can't explain it, nor see why I have to.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fight :banana:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Sorry, not meaning to sound aggressive, but your opinion absolutely baffles me. There's not one single poster I can't find a redeeming charactersitic about EXCEPT Ernest. Everybody else always contributes something. Ernest posts the same drivel time in and time out. Does it get funnier for you? I'm sorry, but I don't get it.

Maybe, I'm doing him a disservice here - he does actually have 2 types of post. one is the 'Magoo out' hilarity which I didn't find funny the first time. And the second is the hilarious 'poofs and foreigners' schtick he does. Now they are hilarious! ???

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yorkie said:
I can't explain it, nor see why I have to.

don't worry Yorkie - you are entitled to think how you please as is everyone else here - shame though that people don't recognize that and have to get angry when you don't post what they think you should....

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
DJ Leon said:
Sorry, not meaning to sound aggressive, but your opinion absolutely baffles me. There's not one single poster I can't find a redeeming charactersitic about EXCEPT Ernest. Everybody else always contributes something. Ernest posts the same drivel time in and time out. Does it get funnier for you? I'm sorry, but I don't get it.

Maybe, I'm doing him a disservice here - he does actually have 2 types of post. one is the 'Magoo out' hilarity which I didn't find funny the first time. And the second is the hilarious 'poofs and foreigners' schtick he does. Now they are hilarious! ???

Come on the "Magoo out", "Dick Tight and his lap dog", and "Clipboard Kid" rants are comedy, hes a good wind up

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
tedebear said:
don't worry Yorkie - you are entitled to think how you please as is everyone else here - shame though that people don't recognize that and have to get angry when you don't post what they think you should....

:)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
DJ Leon said:

OH FFS Get over yourself, and while Im at it this is a well GAY thread! As these types of thread ALWAYS are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here