Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who DIDN'T wave their flag on Saturday?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck and sent shivers down my spine those 10 mins pre kick off on Saturday and if the club dont provide free flags FOR EVERY home game this season, i am going to be most disapointed!!!

I jest of course.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I didnt participate in this as i thought it was a bit 'plastic' (no pun intended) and just reminded me of Chelsea fans of recent years.

Thought it looked fantastic with the blue and white contrast though, especially West Stand.

I like the token gesture of a free flag, and will be on show in my room no doubt, but chose not to join in :)

anyone else or just me...

They gave the flags out for people to wave. And it wouldn't of looked very good if everyone was a miserable git like you.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I didn't wave a flag but that's because I didn't have one but I would have done if I'd been given one.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I think you get over waving flags as you get older, mine was passed on to a grandson who was unable to attend Saturdays match

How old are you? I'm 59 and I enthusiastically joined in with the flag-waving. The flags and the singing prior to kick-off were fantastic and made me very emotional.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Jesus - "I want to look cool"!!!!

Much like Sams Dad, I am an older fan and enjoyed waving the flag, this was a one off game and it made it different to the other non eventful stadium first matches. I will not be flag waving on a regular basis but for this game it was perfect - lighten up, I guess if we get to Wembly for a cup final you will not be taking a flag for that either to maintain your cool :cool:?

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Jesus - "I want to look cool"!!!!

Much like Sams Dad, I am an older fan and enjoyed waving the flag, this was a one off game and it made it different to the other non eventful stadium first matches. I will not be flag waving on a regular basis but for this game it was perfect - lighten up, I guess if we get to Wembly for a cup final you will not be taking a flag for that either to maintain your cool :cool:?

probs wont, will be singing my heart out and drinking copious amounts of alcohol, if that ok with you obviously!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
going to pin mine up when i get some drawing pins! all i have at the moment is map tacks.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
no worries, i got a couple of nails. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here