Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who DIDN'T wave their flag on Saturday?

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Although it looked good, can't help but agree. On contrast saw serveral good flags near me in the North Stand with a bit of originality. Thought the atmosphere was top though, better than I expected.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I didn't as i was taking photos and videos while my Lad was waving his, not because I didn't want to I just wanted to capture the images as it was so amazing to see.

I had flag in one hand and camera in the other. But then I'm a laydee and can multitask!

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I didnt participate in this as i thought it was a bit 'plastic' (no pun intended) and just reminded me of Chelsea fans of recent years.

Thought it looked fantastic with the blue and white contrast though, especially West Stand.

I like the token gesture of a free flag, and will be on show in my room no doubt, but chose not to join in :)

anyone else or just me...

So it was 'plastic', but it looked great! So was it a good thing or a bad thing? Or are you just pointing out that you're way cooler than all us plebs who waved our flags.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I would have, but mine fell off the end. Terrible scenes.

Looked good though and a nice touch by the club...

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
So it was 'plastic', but it looked great! So was it a good thing or a bad thing? Or are you just pointing out that you're way cooler than all us plebs who waved our flags.

think you just answered your own question...

it just felt a bit forced, now the 'wear green and black to pompey or die'

rather just watch the footie, have a few nelsons and a good sing song

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
:tosser:
I didnt participate in this as i thought it was a bit 'plastic' (no pun intended) and just reminded me of Chelsea fans of recent years.

Thought it looked fantastic with the blue and white contrast though, especially West Stand.

I like the token gesture of a free flag, and will be on show in my room no doubt, but chose not to join in :)

anyone else or just me...
:tosser:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Not to wave is a bit ungrateful really. You are provided with a £100M stadium and to make the opening game look spectacular you are provided with a free flag.

"Not me thanks. I want to look cool. Hang on - I will keep the flag though".

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Not to wave is a bit ungrateful really. You are provided with a £100M stadium and to make the opening game look spectacular you are provided with a free flag.

"Not me thanks. I want to look cool. Hang on - I will keep the flag though".

ungreatful, really!?

:facepalm:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
would have waved but was too busy taking pictures! marvellous scenes

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
think you just answered your own question...

it just felt a bit forced, now the 'wear green and black to pompey or die'

rather just watch the footie, have a few nelsons and a good sing song

Oh, I see. You ARE way cooler than everyone else.

I think this thread is cementing your status as legend. Well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here