Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who DIDN'T wave their flag on Saturday?

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
I didnt participate in this as i thought it was a bit 'plastic' (no pun intended) and just reminded me of Chelsea fans of recent years.

Thought it looked fantastic with the blue and white contrast though, especially West Stand.

I like the token gesture of a free flag, and will be on show in my room no doubt, but chose not to join in :)

anyone else or just me...

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I didn't as i was taking photos and videos while my Lad was waving his, not because I didn't want to I just wanted to capture the images as it was so amazing to see.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Chelsea's problem is entirely different, while we were celebrating the opening of a new stadium and new era, Chelsea have to try to generate an atmosphere at their European games because so little of their ground sings. It doesn't mean they should stop the rest of us enjoying a bit of flag waving!

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I didnt participate in this as i thought it was a bit 'plastic' (no pun intended) and just reminded me of Chelsea fans of recent years.

Thought it looked fantastic with the blue and white contrast though, especially West Stand.

I like the token gesture of a free flag, and will be on show in my room no doubt, but chose not to join in :)

The fat woman in the seat next to me did not even take it out of the plastic cover///she spent the whole game feeding her face, first with a pie, then bananas and crisps....

If she is there every game I am sure she will soon get fed up of me (and others jumping up around her)

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
The fat woman in the seat next to me did not even take it out of the plastic cover///she spent the whole game feeding her face, first with a pie, then bananas and crisps....

If she is there every game I am sure she will soon get fed up of me (and others jumping up around her)

Had exactly the same thing sitting next to me. Thought what the hell are you doing here you misserable moose.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008

Get a room with Adrian Durham will ya, he was slating us on Talksport on Sunday evening for the flag waving, saying it was plastic. How is it plastic? Its to celebrate a fantastic new era at the club. Some people honestly.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
IMG00559-20110807-2003.jpg
I didn't wave mine , I was taking photos and just looking in awe - mine is now pride of place on my wall

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The Gills fans won't know what will hit them tonight.... So to speak..... more of the same from us it is... c'mon the North stand boyz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here