Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are you looking forward to meeting at the meet up?

NMH said:
Now why would anyone attack vous from behind ....unless you are worried about some desparate (_!_) bandit in our midst ? :sheep: ....although that now worries me having thought about it........ but let's face it, we are all Brighton fans together (with a couple of incursions from Reading I think) and it should be a jolly old get-together. If anyone wants to be snotty and "I ain't taaaalking to HIM, he once called me a :tosser: " then they'd look fairly silly and could only live up to the title!

On here I am 'No Mates Hitler', so you'd expect to find me in a corner all alone ..... but I'll have a :drink: to keep me company anyway. Let's hear no more of this about stuck-ups and back-attacks, that surely won't be happening.
Imagine the scene;

:cheers: :dance: :kiss: :O :drink: :wave: :laugh: :sick:

Does that mean you're coming then? Cos you once threatened to knock me out and well, you know, I'd like to see you try and all that.

Yeah. Grrr.

(It actually would be quite funny to meet you.)

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
im looking forward to meeting danny seagull's mate, as i dont believe he has a mate.

yeeheeee.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Looking forward to meeting Farang, (where did he get that tag?) as well as Berkshire, and anyone else who likes a beer or 6.

Have sorted out a room at the Crown and Anchor, so am definitely up for a good night.

C u all there: I have a spare ticket for the game if anyone needs one.

:)

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
Yorkie.... she said hello about three months ago 'cause I had my name on my shirt.... I,ll say nothing.... will she recognize me? .. Clue... different avatar......:wave:

Last edited:

Safeway said:
Does that mean you're coming then? Cos you once threatened to knock me out and well, you know, I'd like to see you try and all that.

Yeah. Grrr.

(It actually would be quite funny to meet you.)

There you go Safeway, that's the spirit.

Yeah, and I had no clue who it was until you reminded me.
I'll be there, and I'll see you jimmy.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sigull said:
Yorkie.... she said hello about three months ago 'cause I had my name on my shirt.... I,ll say nothing.... will she recognize me? .. Clue... different avatar......:wave:

I probably will. I know the old avatar was on your shirt which was quite clever.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Wrexham ticket arrived yesterday. I am therfore looking forward to meeting everyone.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Biscuit said:
Im looking forward to seeing:

tinx,
trigger,
Rougvie, (top bloke)
artois,
bag,
turks (dunno why!),
jonnyboy (coz hes a lizard),
gritt (coz I aint met him yet),
ChapmansThe Saviour,
pablo (is he coming?),
safegay (coz he's a laugh),
danny seagull (I love his craig david impressions)
danny seagulls mate!
yorkie and nedd (legends)
dunkstar,
albiongirl,
brightonbird,
ALL OF YOU BINTS!
beefy,
braders,
TC,
Crabtree (slap head),
fatboy,
hilton (legend),
CAFC matt,
Berkshire (mmmmmmmmmmmmm),
D-T-E-S (or whatever he calls himself),
dave the gaffer,
lord B (legend)
denilson,

thats just of the top of my head...theres more than that though! Apoligises if I missed ya out.

I dont suppose anyone wants to see me?
:wave: looking forward to hearing your next plan!:D

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'm not on anyones list , so i'm hiding for the whole night :lol:

locky i daren't grace such a legend !:lol:

Dick Knights Mum said:
blimey nmh, you have changed your tune.

Err....where have I changed any tune?
I remember 'someone' responded to one of my posts with some put-down or insult or other and it made me furious at the time, I lost my temper.
I can't remember what was said, and I didn't decide there and then, grinding my teeth "I hate that person for the rest of time" - in actual fact the name of that person was forgotten straight away. I don't particularly lean to thinking "ooh, there's that person I remember to hate, I am going to give them shite or ignore them" and I don't cling to names on the left as much as some I guess, unless there is some repetitive stuff that draws attention.

Safeway remembered the interraction - and I doubt there has been anything particularly negative said since then since I didn't associate him with anything about it (see paragraph above) - and he actually reminded me of the exchange a few weeks ago. I'm not bothered and I can't remember what pissed me off at the time either.

Now what tune was it I am supposed to have been singing that has changed? I have been oblivious to this - so what's my tune, in your mind ?

p.s. Incidentally I have no idea what your tune is either D.K's Mum .

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Calm down.

I meant that you used to make a big thing about not knowing anyone, and not wanting to meet anyone from NSC, that's all. Apologies if I misunderstood your earlier position.

For the record, I too haven't made a point of remembering NHM say those nasty things to me, I can just remember certain things. Certainly not a case of a grudge or anything daft like that.

I think what happened was I started a thread about some fit bird in the crowd. NMH replied with something. Can't remember what he said but I called a tosser. He then responded by saying that the next time he saw me he was going to knock me out like the piece of shit that I apparantly was. All very funny and definitely not the start of anything more sinister.

So, DKM, shut your cake hole and stop shit-stirring. :p

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I think Looney should show his face so I can rearrange it after his disgraceful comments re offering to make me pregnant..... I still haven't calmed down!!

Dick Knights Mum said:
Calm down.

I meant that you used to make a big thing about not knowing anyone, and not wanting to meet anyone from NSC, that's all. Apologies if I misunderstood your earlier position.

I AM CALMED DOWN ! :lolol:

...... seriously though, I don't think I said exactly that I never wanted to meet anyone from NSC. My position is this;
I came onto NSC as a newbie, and was practically set-upon by the old clique, and got accused of being racist because of the 'Hilter' part of mein name. When they realised it was from a Python sketch it blew over.
However, I looked upon 'cliquey-ness' as a bit of a an anti-thesis of North Stand Chat, so didn't want any of that for Nice Mr Hilter .
When someone calls me 'No Mates Hitler' I don't get bothered by that, it sounds ok actually :>)

It occurs to me to prefer it if opinions on here are taken "one opinion at a time" and not preferred because 'it's a mate' or popular with a gang of sandwich-makers !

Ferrinstance, if someone likes and agrees with some of my posts, and then doesn't agree with another, then they are going to respond with (hopefully) some reasoned debate and (also hopefully) convince me of their point, and perhaps make me change my mind or challenge their view .

There's also this;- if I get chummy with a person on NSC and they turn out to be a right nob, I don't have to feel in any way aligned or connected with any ....er..... fackin' slice !

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Safeway said:
Tedebear, are you going to be wearing your Burberry skirt and stockings? Still haven't got that thought out of my head.

*Severely hopes Zeferelly isn't reading*

at a football do?? probably not...might get called a hooligan... :lol:

Zef won't mind, besides he's off travelling at the moment :(

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
NMH said:
I AM CALMED DOWN ! :lolol:

...... seriously though, I don't think I said exactly that I never wanted to meet anyone from NSC. My position is this;
I came onto NSC as a newbie, and was practically set-upon by the old clique, and got accused of being racist because of the 'Hilter' part of mein name. When they realised it was from a Python sketch it blew over.
However, I looked upon 'cliquey-ness' as a bit of a an anti-thesis of North Stand Chat, so didn't want any of that for Nice Mr Hilter .
When someone calls me 'No Mates Hitler' I don't get bothered by that, it sounds ok actually :>)

It occurs to me to prefer it if opinions on here are taken "one opinion at a time" and not preferred because 'it's a mate' or popular with a gang of sandwich-makers !

Ferrinstance, if someone likes and agrees with some of my posts, and then doesn't agree with another, then they are going to respond with (hopefully) some reasoned debate and (also hopefully) convince me of their point, and perhaps make me change my mind or challenge their view .

There's also this;- if I get chummy with a person on NSC and they turn out to be a right nob, I don't have to feel in any way aligned or connected with any ....er..... fackin' slice !

f*** off mate, nobody cares.

:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here