Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are you looking forward to meeting at the meet up?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
don't be a little bit afraid of Safeway ... be ALOT afraid :ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am looking forward to meeting everyone, and I had better say BrightonBird as well !

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
I've met Safeblower, tedebear, Chez and a few others but can't remember their names, but am looking foward to meeting Berkshire, find him funny and comes across as down to earth person who takes people for who they are and not what they are. Can't stand stuck up people who think they are above their stations.... Time to climb those woodern steps.....

They know who they are!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
chez said:
If your a Kings Head, Fishersgate man then its probable I'll know ya!!

As any regular poster on here worth his salt will know, I am indeed a regular at the Kings Head.

Are you that curious long haired fellow who sat at the bar and wouldn't give the cue-ball back after I twatted it off the table and it ran under his stool ? I thought he was mucking about, but he actually got quite arsey....thats not you is it ?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Wilts said:
Wasn't a shame for Turkey. He ended up with most of the drinks that came from me standing at the bar! :lolol:

Lush, I do bloody work I'll 'ave you know. 7:45-6 an' all that, Monday to Friday. No time for second jobs in the banking world! ;)

Berks, if I do come, I'll have money this time! Then I can pay you back for all them last time...

:lolol: I seem to remember you buying me (or did I just nick them) a lot!

You better come Wilts! I'm relying on your booze money! :p

We can get the same train home too. :jester:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Wilts said:
Wasn't a shame for Turkey. He ended up with most of the drinks that came from me standing at the bar! :lolol:

Lush, I do bloody work I'll 'ave you know. 7:45-6 an' all that, Monday to Friday. No time for second jobs in the banking world! ;)

Berks, if I do come, I'll have money this time! Then I can pay you back for all them last time...
Yeah fat chance of that happening:lolol: :p

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Easy 10 said:
As any regular poster on here worth his salt will know, I am indeed a regular at the Kings Head.

Are you that curious long haired fellow who sat at the bar and wouldn't give the cue-ball back after I twatted it off the table and it ran under his stool ? I thought he was mucking about, but he actually got quite arsey....thats not you is it ?

:lolol: No that wasnt me, but it sounds like quite a funny moment. You do get some strange people in there.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Turkey said:
:lolol: I seem to remember you buying me (or did I just nick them) a lot!

You better come Wilts! I'm relying on your booze money! :p

We can get the same train home too. :jester:

I can't remember either. Probably a gesture of goodwill! :lolol:

Getting the train back would be nice and simple. Its the entire plan that is the problem what with the RFC game that day and getting the time not working on the weekend to do anything.

God knows yet. Wishin' and hopin' that I can make it :clap:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Just miss the footer wilts its that simple and not a tragedy!
I shall drive down on the friday and then can chill.:lolol:

I'll buy ya a couple if your skint:angry:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
As I've mentioned before it's my birthday that day so I shall be otherwise engaged. But as El Pres is honouring us with his presence I feel I'm obliged to make it there for one drink (haven't told Mrs Gwylan yet). So I shall see some of you there.

And I look forward to meeting you all... you're all special. :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Having come straight from the game, I will be somewhat vulnerable to an attack from behind as I will probably have one of my 'Easy 10' shirts on (yes, I have now invested in a '1' for my '10'). I daresay 99% of you will be in some kind of trendy, casual attire giving absolutely no clue as to your identity.

This will be an intimidating situation for me, as I won't know who the feck most of you are. Can't we have nametags or something, so I know who to steer clear of (ie anyone I have upset...)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Well atleast Berks wants to meet me, we can discuss the finer things in life like football and women while he buys me drinks all night, that sounds fair to me.

:drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
I've got a B&B in Kemp Town for the night if anyone fancies an after party? Easy? Bry?

Yes please.

Easy 10 said:
Having come straight from the game, I will be somewhat vulnerable to an attack from behind as I will probably have one of my 'Easy 10' shirts on (yes, I have now invested in a '1' for my '10'). I daresay 99% of you will be in some kind of trendy, casual attire giving absolutely no clue as to your identity.

This will be an intimidating situation for me, as I won't know who the feck most of you are. Can't we have nametags or something, so I know who to steer clear of (ie anyone I have upset...)

Now why would anyone attack vous from behind ....unless you are worried about some desparate (_!_) bandit in our midst ? :sheep: ....although that now worries me having thought about it........ but let's face it, we are all Brighton fans together (with a couple of incursions from Reading I think) and it should be a jolly old get-together. If anyone wants to be snotty and "I ain't taaaalking to HIM, he once called me a :tosser: " then they'd look fairly silly and could only live up to the title!

On here I am 'No Mates Hitler', so you'd expect to find me in a corner all alone ..... but I'll have a :drink: to keep me company anyway. Let's hear no more of this about stuck-ups and back-attacks, that surely won't be happening.
Imagine the scene;

:cheers: :dance: :kiss: :O :drink: :wave: :laugh: :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here