Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

White seagulls in the Amex seats

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Cheers Acker, didn't see it. I was abroad 2 weeks ago. Think I will leave thread starting to the regulars on here from now on.

And now I have read the website merged thread, I now, rather stupidly and lately, get it.

Spot the person who usually only writes on the argus site :facepalm:

NO! i want a thread a day from you, they are comical genius!

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
My seat is on the centre spot and I was assured by someone at the club that it'll never get wet.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Cheers Acker, didn't see it. I was abroad 2 weeks ago. Think I will leave thread starting to the regulars on here from now on.

And now I have read the website merged thread, I now, rather stupidly and lately, get it.

Spot the person who usually only writes on the argus site :facepalm:

No. No. Don't stop thread starting. I suggest you start off with an easy one, this Saturday's match thread. That would be good practise for you, easy peasy. :thumbsup:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
No. No. Don't stop thread starting. I suggest you start off with an easy one, this Saturday's match thread. That would be good practise for you, easy peasy. :thumbsup:

good shout, and seeming how the game means nothing no one will have a go at you for being wrong! just put something like

"brighton v walsall game"

<3 good luck!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I've noticed that we haven't heard from the Titanic recently - anyone heard anything about its whereabouts?

Been laying at the bottom of the atlantic ocean since 1912 l believe, or do you mean that striker we have who has the turning circle of the Titanic, Chris Wood?, he'll be playing at Walsall tomorrow l expect.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
good shout, and seeming how the game means nothing no one will have a go at you for being wrong! just put something like

"brighton v walsall game"

<3 good luck!

Means nothing? What are you on about? Title if we win, increase the chance to get to 100 points and break even more records. Hopefully the players take a different attitude

These gigantic gulls are going to act like wooden ducks, and groundstaff are going to make seagull squawking noises to attract 'Seagull Kong', the massive ubergull who will swoop and destroy 'Eaglezilla'. There will have to be a cleanup of eagle feathers afterwards, which I hope they have taken into account.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Will there be any fancy seating in the Amex, something like spelling Brighton or Albion?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I wish someone would work out what would happen if I rubbed these two sticks together for long enough.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I love Bellotti.................to be strung up by his knackers and pelted with wet lettuce,any chance of it being the opener for the Amex?

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Forgive me if this has been mentioned. i searched and didn't find it.

Been looking at the webcam and noticed in the upper west and also behind north the missing seats look like they are the shape of a seagull in flight.

I a guessing they will put white seats in there?

10pplir.jpg

Going back to the originally posted question, I am a little concerned that the WSU is going to look like Stan and Hilda Ogdens living room wall and those bloody flying ducks!
Google Image Result for http://www.corrie.net/kabin/images/ogden_hilda2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here