Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

White seagulls in the Amex seats

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
who ever this Mr Mero is he is a prick. he needs to realise that i have to pay alot of money for this site. and im working till 2am then i have to be up at 7am to go to work. im working 19 hour days for that stupid **** to think he can hack me.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I really think we can beat utd. We came so close in the first game, but this replay is ours for the taking. Let's not be too hard on Smith, eh?

I've noticed that we haven't heard from the Titanic recently - anyone heard anything about its whereabouts?

Did you realise that exactly 99 years ago at the moment of posting that, the titanic was half way to sinking?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I've got a tip ! You can put yer house on it ! I'm on large !!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You really are going for the Whhhoooooooosssshhhhhhhhh!!! of the year award aren't you? :lolol:

Try looking up mate - there's one hell of a lot going on over your head!! :lolol:

Well Thanks 227 BHA, the first semblance of somebody actually trying to talk straight albeit in the same tone as each before you.

Like all fans I am a bit excited by the Amex and I saw something of interest and made a post in good faith and also having done a search (as I mentioned) to see if this had been mentioned before. I can see from all the comments I made it has degenerated into some sarcastic piss taking thing that I actually don't get, and everbody else seems to be great fun taking the piss with.

3 pages of sarcasm, thats cool, if thats what works. But not 1 fellow fan willing to speak straight about what I said/did that Wooooosssh (I am guessing). is going over my head.

Do I get the award now? :albion1:

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the way i see it is you managed to make a whole lot of people smile ,so forget it . :thumbsup:

Meanwhile in other news

06.jpg

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Poyet?
Why on earth have we got him in? NO experience, unproven, We're going down

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
the way i see it is you managed to make a whole lot of people smile ,so forget it . :thumbsup:

Meanwhile in other news

06.jpg

ha ha, Its obvioulsy old news then? I am not on here everyday so I must have missed in search. I guess on relfection, if that is the case, then this is a more funny way of leading me to the answer, but 1 post saying "look mate its been done already" would have helped, as in my innocence, I didn't have a clue what the hell anyone was talking about.

Woosh068.jpg

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Ssh dont tell anyone as I don't think anyone will notice but I drove past Sussex Uni the other day and I saw this fcking massive football stadium with a big poster of that old Chelsea chap Poyet on the side of it! Dunno what it's for tho' any ideas?

yea worthing rugby club are moving in there, dunno why they picked it so far away

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
ha ha, Its obvioulsy old news then? I am not on here everyday so I must have missed in search. I guess on relfection, if that is the case, then this is a more funny way of leading me to the answer, but 1 post saying "look mate its been done already" would have helped, as in my innocence, I didn't have a clue what the hell anyone was talking about.

Woosh068.jpg

and mate you certainly made me laugh!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
who ever this Mr Mero is he is a prick. he needs to realise that i have to pay alot of money for this site. and im working till 2am then i have to be up at 7am to go to work. im working 19 hour days for that stupid **** to think he can hack me.

Winner. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Murray won't get 20 goals this season. We won't go up unless we sign a goalscorer.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
No Idea what you searched for, but there were a glut of threads on this a week or two back, and they were mostly merged into the 242 page Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads thread.

Discussion starts on page 226

Cheers Acker, didn't see it. I was abroad 2 weeks ago. Think I will leave thread starting to the regulars on here from now on.

And now I have read the website merged thread, I now, rather stupidly and lately, get it.

Spot the person who usually only writes on the argus site :facepalm:

Last edited:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
This new NSC layout is rubbish !!!!
Let's go back to the old one :-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here