Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which year will Falmer OPEN?

Which year will Falmer OPEN?

• Total voters

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
fwiw, I've put 2011 because I would be very surprised if there wasn't a partial delay and just a few months might as well be a year with all the other logistical things that need to happen to open a new stadium. I think it was arsenal that actually could have opened the emirates in jan but slowed work and waited til the new season due to additional costs etc that occur when moving mid season.

But quite frankly - 2010 or 2011 makes no real difference to me.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Just makes you wonder what to believe with the board we have,its slow and far to quiet far to often these days.Its as if they want a blip like this to cover there tracks.

If it fu£ks up and is delayed again im certainly not bothering with the club again as 12 years+ for a stadium is a disgrace:nono:

just sick and tired of it when clubs half our size get new stadiums just like that:rolleyes:

I can't believe I just read that!

Yes, it's all the fault of the board who have deliberately delayed and delayed when they could have built it years ago.

If that's the way you feel why don't you stop bothering NOW?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
fwiw, I've put 2011 because I would be very surprised if there wasn't a partial delay and just a few months might as well be a year with all the other logistical things that need to happen to open a new stadium. I think it was arsenal that actually could have opened the emirates in jan but slowed work and waited til the new season due to additional costs etc that occur when moving mid season.

But quite frankly - 2010 or 2011 makes no real difference to me.

Thats EXACTLY what was said today!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here