Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which year will Falmer OPEN?

Which year will Falmer OPEN?

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Poll on the way...don't worry TLO, I will include 2010 for fantasists like yourself! :)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
No surprise to see 'NEVER' fighting it out for the win.
:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to me like the club are actively trying to PROVOKE another public inquiry :shrug:

Why don't they just build the poxy thing that was finally agreed after all these wasted years and millions of quid.

Bloody stupid to open the whole debate again.

If it goes back into public inquiry, I'm not sure many of us will care anymore.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Quick question, have any of you read the info on the club website re this today or are you being intentionally stupid?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harty has voted Falmer will never happen :eek:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Question for the doom mongers on here, those who constantly see the glass being 2 thirds empty, the whingers and whiners.

If the stadium is open in 2010, will you all politely stay away till the year you predict it will open?

I would like to think that you would show some decency and stay clear of the place till your time is right. and for those that have said never, well, just don't ever come, go and watch something else on a Saturday, Croydon is quite close by train.

mattb

Mar 18, 2008

I'll have purchased the club by then and will get it sorted, don't worry guys.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Question for the doom mongers on here, those who constantly see the glass being 2 thirds empty, the whingers and whiners.

If the stadium is open in 2010, will you all politely stay away till the year you predict it will open?

I would like to think that you would show some decency and stay clear of the place till your time is right. and for those that have said never, well, just don't ever come, go and watch something else on a Saturday, Croydon is quite close by train.

Superb Idea - the club can't fill an 8000 ground but will then presumably have the task of filling a 22500 stadium...which but for the first few games will prove particularly difficult.

Yep, already telling fans to stay away - great idea that one, a real winner for all parties. :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Superb Idea - the club can't fill an 8000 ground but will then presumably have the task of filling a 22500 stadium...which but for the first few games will prove particularly difficult.

Yep, already telling fans to stay away - great idea that one, a real winner for all parties. :thumbsup:

Idea? What Idea? I didn't suggest an idea, I asked a question. Then I gave my opinion. Didn't tell anyone to stay away.

If you are taking it that I am telling fans to stay away, then yes I am, and judging by the popularity of this poll, I am asking about 30 or 40 people to stay away. I reckon the club, and the fans will be able to cope with 30-40 empty seats. I'm sure when word gets around that certain moaners won't be there, the club will be able to fill those 40 or so seats quite easily. I for one wold be delighted to know that the tiny group of negative miserable individuals that populate this site and constantly moan about anything the club does, never attend the new stadium once it is complete. So yes, I am telling certain people to stay away. Thank you.

Edit, just realised, it's about 10 -15 people, crikey, DK must be shitting himeself about 15 empty seats.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Idea? What Idea? I didn't suggest an idea, I asked a question. Then I gave my opinion. Didn't tell anyone to stay away.

If you are taking it that I am telling fans to stay away, then yes I am, and judging by the popularity of this poll, I am asking about 30 or 40 people to stay away. I reckon the club, and the fans will be able to cope with 30-40 empty seats. I'm sure when word gets around that certain moaners won't be there, the club will be able to fill those 40 or so seats quite easily. I for one wold be delighted to know that the tiny group of negative miserable individuals that populate this site and constantly moan about anything the club does, never attend the new stadium once it is complete. So yes, I am telling certain people to stay away. Thank you.

Edit, just realised, it's about 10 -15 people, crikey, DK must be shitting himeself about 15 empty seats.

You absolute prune.

It is not through lack of faith in the Falmer team or wanting the stadium to be delayed or happily moaning about something that is beyond our control or that has even happened yet. I feel there is the potential that there will be some glitches along the way and we will not be ready to open for the start of 2010/11. I would love it not to be true, but major projects do have a tendency to overun and the schedule seems to be tight as it is.

Disbelieving the opening date is not some intentional dig at the club. I shall not be dancing in the streets if we do not open for the start of 2010/11. Does one have to tow the party line to be a real fan? Who the hell are you to even think of the suggestion that people should stay away, when we have all been shat upon by the previous board, traipsed up to Gillingham and sat in arctic conditions at Withdean?

Will I stay away until the date I predict for the completion? :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here