Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which will be your match day pub next season?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Are you lot serious surely you should drink as much as possible at the Amex and fund the club and Tony Bloom as he has just stumped up 90 odd million when no f*cker would.

I feel i owe Bloom for life and every drink i sink will go in the club pocket.

Does this make me a super fan?

It does indeed. In fact it would be fantastic if this was rewarded, and perhaps they should grant an away match loyalty point for every pint sunk at the AMEX..

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I doubt it's going to be easy getting a train after 1.30 on a sat, am thinking a lewes bonfire type situation. It will all depend on what the buses TOO the ground are going to be like. Is going to be difficult getting everyone to the ground in time for night matches.

D

Deleted member 2719

It does indeed. In fact it would be fantastic if this was rewarded, and perhaps they should grant an away match loyalty point for every pint sunk at the AMEX..

Loyalty points for sinking pints sounds good to me.

:cheers:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Supporters' Bar at the ground, before going through the turnstiles.

I thought that is inside the ground and also won't you need to be in the designated area pre-match ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's intended for supporters in all areas of the ground - including away supporters. The entrance is next to the club shop, straight off the external concourse.

OMG I might need to go and buy Attila a pint (that would be a first)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Are you lot serious surely you should drink as much as possible at the Amex and fund the club and Tony Bloom as he has just stumped up 90 odd million when no f*cker would.

I feel i owe Bloom for life and every drink i sink will go in the club pocket.

Does this make me a super fan?

Not sure how these things work but the fact it's all contracted out, I'd be surprised if the club see anything/much from food/drink sales

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
For those coming from east Brighton, i gather the owner of the Downs, has a canny idea to do a meal, drink(s) and minibus to gate, all inclusive for very good price..

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm hoping that the facilities at the ground will be good enough to tempt me there early, otherwise it will central brighton and train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here