Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which will be your match day pub next season?

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
There's only really the Hikers, Swan and Downs in the vicinity of the ground isn't there (you could always drink there but £££)? Will it be the case for most people of drinking in their regular haunts then getting the bus/train up there?

D

Deleted User X18H

There is going to be a multitude of choice at the Stadium.

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
will proburaly drink somewhere in lewes then jump on the train to falmer

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't the Hikers Rest the designated pub for away fans from next season so Sussex Police can keep an eye on them ?

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Why do you need a pub when the real atmosphere will be served up at the ground? Thats where i will be meeting for drinks!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Both the pubs nearest to London Road station are so up their own arses its not true. Suspect not much will have changed by August on that front. Maybe go into Lewes earlydoors, or just have a couple of pre-match tinnies at home. Tis a QUANDARY to be sure.

D

Deleted User X18H

Both the pubs nearest to London Road station are so up their own arses its not true. Suspect not much will have changed by August on that front. Maybe go into Lewes earlydoors, or just have a couple of pre-match tinnies at home. Tis a QUANDARY to be sure.

The Signalman is ok!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Probably The Evening Star. Might check out the local pubs to suss out whether they will be at all pleasant on match days but doubt it so will stay central.

As for drinking in the ground. I know the stadiums going to be lovely and all, but I seriously doubt it will become the only ground (that I've ever been to, certainly) to have a better atmosphere on the councourse than a buzzing local pub.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Swan for me, but I'll probably stop of at the Long Man before I get home.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Probably have a couple in Savannah's HH before catching the coach down to the ground where I will have a couple more.

D

Deleted User X18H

How about some loyalty to the Crown and Anchor or the Brewry Tap? Eh? Cab to London Road Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your fit to burst bladder (remember no bogs on the trains)

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
How about some loyalty to the Crown and Anchor or the Brewry Tap? Eh? Cab to London Road Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your fit to burst bladder (remember no bogs on the trains)

Not sure how easy it will be to get on the trains at London road unless you are early, as they'll be rammed leaving Brighton.

D

Deleted member 2719

Are you lot serious surely you should drink as much as possible at the Amex and fund the club and Tony Bloom as he has just stumped up 90 odd million when no f*cker would.

I feel i owe Bloom for life and every drink i sink will go in the club pocket.

Does this make me a super fan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here