Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which teams do you want to see relegated this season?

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Assuming the bottom three are going down anyway, which team do you want to see in 21st place at the end of the season? I'm hoping for Gillingham to take the plunge into League 2.
Please not the Gills. I'm on for £50 profit for finishing ahead of them this season and I won't get to repeat the bet if they get relegated. I would rather see Cheltenham down.

Millwar or Gillingham.

Plus Colchester of course......I know, another division, etc., but I want to see them relegated because I can't stand the team or the place.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Millwall and Gillingham, and even Cheltenham to an extent, are all away games we will take a decent number of fans to. None of them are particularly tough journeys either. Crewe, on the other hand, having been there three times is most certainly a shocking day out and one that won't be missed. I want them DOWN.

Yep I agree with Mr Badger and Id like to see teams like Wycombe, Barnet and Brentford come up tho that pro wont happen.

Oct 25, 2003
i want southern teams to go down and northern teams to come up (darlington please:ascarf:)

i'd like millwall or gillingham to go down as i dislike both

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
crewe - always a shit day out

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
I want Gillingham to go down becaus I don't mind any of the other clubs. I like Dario Gradi at Crewe and the fact that they get most of their players from their youth system. They have faith with their youth system but because their not in a great financial state have to sell all their good players on.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
2 of the current bottom 4 are close away games which is what I want :( Hopefully Hartlepool will be dragged down there and go down on the last day of the season with a last minute goal. Jeff Stellings reaction would be hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here