Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which teams do you want to see relegated this season?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Pretty much with BG, however I would prefer it wasn't Crewe as I don't really mind going there...I can think of far worse places to go and watch football but will refrain from naming them, although Gillingham would definitely fall into that category.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Premiership:
Derby
Wigan
Fulham

Championship:
Scunthorpe
Sheff Weds
Colchester

League One:
Luton
Bournemouth
Port Vale
Crewe

League Two:
Accrington
Dagenham

FORDY

Aug 29, 2006
CITY OF DUNBLANE
i want southern teams to go down and northern teams to come up (darlington please:ascarf:)

i'd like millwall or gillingham to go down as i dislike both

I would love Darlo to come up as well. Great day out for the boys from up north with a 7am start in Edinburgh (Full fried brekkie and 6 pints even before the train at 9am). Remember Nathan Jones scoring a few seasons back up there and doing the slide towards the fans on his knees on a sodden pitch. Surprised I can remember due to the amount of ale consumed.:drink:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Not our div obviously but Southampton have a serious possibility of going down. They're in a dire run of form, not far from the relegation places, teams below have games in hand and Southampton have a really bad run-in fixture list.

Could be another local derby next year !!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Realistically, I want these teams relegated:

Premiership:
Derby - going down anyway
Fulham - proof of what a shit job Sanchez did. Chock full of Northern Ireland and Americans, and utter toilet.
Bolton - noddy club. Never liked them since that FA Cup game at Burnden.

Championship:
Colchester - just for Hammond really.
Sheff Weds - every one of their fans that I've ever known has been an utter dickwad.
Southampton - would be hilarious to LORD IT over my brother, even for just a season. (we're going up so we'll miss them, sadly)

League One:
Luton - down already. Good.
Bournemouth - down already. Noddy twats. So also very good news.
Port Vale - down already.
Jills/Millwall - Id love it if either of them went down. Especially Gillingham.

League Two:
Accrington - noddy gates and a nothing place between Blackburn and Burnley. Wouldn't really be missed
Dagenham - I could never get used to Morcambe or Dagenham in the league. The sooner they both go down, the better.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Not our div obviously but Southampton have a serious possibility of going down. They're in a dire run of form, not far from the relegation places, teams below have games in hand and Southampton have a really bad run-in fixture list.

Could be another local derby next year !!

Agree with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here