Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which teams DO NOT have rivals?

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Says who?

'Boro have a strong dislike of newcastle and an even greater detestation of Sunderland. However, though supporters of the bigger two clubs who live in the Southern part of County Durham may reciprocate the feeling, most don't feel strongly about Middlesbrough; they're far too concerned with their intense loathing of each other.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
But do Fulham even care about Gillingham?

Think Gillingham hate Swindon too but they'd come way down on Swindon's list I'd imagine.

you are bang on about the pikeys,

our historical rivals are reading but from the early eighties games against oxford became pitched battles, oxford are even after not playing them for 9 years still our number 1 pet hate. fingers crossed we get them in the jpt and f***ing demolish them. we are not too fond of city or rovers either.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
all this talk of rivalry has made be dream of drawing palace in the cup this year.

i LOVE the rivalry with the scum.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
wycombe have a rivalry with colchester

Yes, this is an odd one. Apparently, it stems from the one season Colchester spent in The Conference, some time before The Chairboys had reached The Football League.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Rivalries can change though, I suppose most people would say ours is Palace, but I can remember when it was Bournemouth and Fulham. And weren't Orient our 'real' rivals for a bit in the Dark Ages?

And what about teams like Liverpool and Man U? I'd say that nowadays their real rivalry (and hatred) is with each other as opposed to their city neighbours (Everton and Man City).

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Orient and Southend aren't that friendly.

I think it's because they're fighting a little battle over all the part time West Ham floaters.

Crewe would have to be the ultimate unrequited hate club for my money. They don't like Stoke or Vale, but those two are more interested in each other. I guess Bournemouth would be the same in that they dream of beating Southampton, who probably look at them as that little noddy club down by the beach, and worry more about Pompey.

I don't like Pompey, as an Albion fan, but would still consider Palace as the primary target.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Stevenage?

Almost evertbody in non-league hates Stevenage, but whether the ar****les hate any other club I don't know or care. I met someone on holiday who supported Palace and Stevenage, We didn't talk about football.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here