Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which STAND Do you Want To Sit In at FALMER

Where to Sit??

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Where's the family stand going to be? I expect I'll be there for a few years before moving to the main home end.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The big one, near to an exit.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
West Side, middle or upper, about 30 yards to the left or right of the halfway line (so I'm a bit CLOSER to one of the goals, but not too far away from the other one). I don't like being low down because you can't really see whats properly going on. And I don't want to be facing the SUN during the game.

Just about the same as that.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
With resect to Lord Bracknell who does not want a designated singing area ( and I kind of know where he is going) it is not like the Goldstone days where the North Stand pullled them in............. this is starting from scratch and we do need a starting point for the singing angle or otherwise heaven help us we could end up like Reading,

The North Stand at the Goldstone BECAME the vocal/singing/hardcore area - it didn't start as such, and certainly wasn't 'designated' as ANYTHING. With there being enough seats for people to have the option of where to sit week to week a vocal/singing/hardcore area will evolve naturally.

We currently don't have the 'problem' of Reading - Falmer won't sell out every week if we continue to play in League 1. This gives us the freedom to sit/stand where WE choose, and create the atmosphere that WE want.

I expect things will revert to Goldstone-days with the North being noisy.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
As far away from any morons singing 'you're not singing anymore' and similar. Near to the directors' box then for me.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Anywhere i just want a season ticket !
In the Family Stand so i can take the eldest who is now 8 and very up for it !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here