Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which STAND Do you Want To Sit In at FALMER

Where to Sit??

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think the East stand will be where the LOLs are. You will have the away fans to one side of you and the sight of the MASSIVE stand facing you which will look awesome. COR, it is proper exciting innit.

I want to SIT where you sit :kiss:

A question for some people will no doubt be ...

Where will I be allowed to STAND, without getting too much grief from stewards?

Someone should have asked that question at last night's forum.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I very much hope there won't be a designated singing section.

Do we really want three-quarters of the stadium to be designated the "sit-down-shut-up" area?

True, but you allways have a place where the singers stand. the rest sings and shit, but nearly all stadiums have a "designated" singing stands where the "more vocal fans make their home" (taken from the saints year book i was given once by a southampton supportin mate.)

I think North since its the home end init. be like our own cop. Although the flanks would be a nice view...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
West Stand. Middle Tier. Behind the home dug-out. So, about the same area as my seat at Withdean.

True, but you allways have a place where the singers stand. the rest sings and shit, but nearly all stadiums have a "designated" singing stands where the "more vocal fans make their home" (taken from the saints year book i was given once by a southampton supportin mate.)

I think North since its the home end init. be like our own cop. Although the flanks would be a nice view...
Yes ... but it's not the football club's job to designate where that will be. And it's certainly worth avoiding an "unwritten rule" that discourages chanting in ANY part of the stadium.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
I'll go where the noise is. Imagine that will be the north stand.

However, as suggested earlier, the part of the east stand directly next to the away end should be entertaining.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Yes ... but it's not the football club's job to designate where that will be. And it's certainly worth avoiding an "unwritten rule" that discourages chanting in ANY part of the stadium.

Oh yeah, its definatly not the job of the club, and the unwritten rule shouldn't be allowed to exsist, but some parts of the stadium are going to be more vocal parts than others.

I think I'll follow the H/J block people and stand there because right now thats the vocal part of withdean. Although. This season could be a tad differant.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Probably near the half way line about half way back in the East stand.

Will be looking at the impressive West Stand and between the signers and the away fans.

But I'd like a good nosey around before deciding.

I think I'll follow the H/J block people and stand there because right now thats the vocal part of withdean. Although. This season could be a tad differant.
Having been in H/J Block for every season but the first at Withdean, I get the distinct impression that the big vocal support of a few years back has practically disappeared.

There are far too many people more interested in steward baiting than in getting their lungs filled with enthusiasm for the team.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I reckon LB's idea about giving them all a bit of a tryout is a damn good one.

Do you think we should all try this at the same time ? Week one, all of us behind one goal, week 2 all sitting behind the directors box etc. - that would confuse 'em !

Will be looking at the impressive West Stand and between the signers and the away fans.
If we could ALL learn British Sign Language, at least we wouldn't upset the villagers by making too much NOISE.

england.gif

Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland ....

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Lower tier on the (or as near as i can get) to the half way line. Whether that means East or West is yet to be decided. Used to sit behind the goal at the goldstone so who knows...

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You can move around for a few games even if you have a season ticket, I know its hassle but just the first for Home games switch from stand to stand? Probs go for North stand or pos East stand. I love how we will have 3different tiers to choose from too!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
With resect to Lord Bracknell who does not want a designated singing area ( and I kind of know where he is going) it is not like the Goldstone days where the North Stand pullled them in............. this is starting from scratch and we do need a starting point for the singing angle or otherwise heaven help us we could end up like Reading,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here