Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which sports fans do you hate?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Tennis fans get right up my hooter! british people supporting spanish players:facepalm: or should i say fat middle age middle class old bags:moo:supporting nadal:sick: does this happen in any other sport!!! which sports fans get you mad:annoyed:

Hmm, does a xenophobic attitude HAVE to exist in all sports, to teh point where we are up in arms when it's NOT the case? Can we not like or dislike players regardless of their nationality. There are plenty of English footballers I dislike with a passion, and yet some Spanish, Brazilian or Argentinian players that I would crawl over broken glass to see play live.

D

Deleted member 18477

-rugby league fans (its a dogshit game)
-deluded chelsea fans
-palace fans
-man utd 'fans' that live down south (im sorry i dont give a shit what you say, your glory fans -although if you moved from manchester i'll let you off.)
-MotoGP fans

Love american sports fans - yes they are a bit OTT but at least most of them support the area they are from and proudly as well!

Hmm, does a xenophobic attitude HAVE to exist in all sports, to teh point where we are up in arms when it's NOT the case? Can we not like or dislike players regardless of their nationality. There are plenty of English footballers I dislike with a passion, and yet some Spanish, Brazilian or Argentinian players that I would crawl over broken glass to see play live.

I like and admire lots of top sportsman from all over the world but i support my home town club my country in whatever we play! even if they are rubbish:moo: Not sure i like murray that much but! come on murray!!!!!!!!!!!!!:moo:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
In answer to the original question, I HATE stupid fat American golf fans, who scream "Getinthehole" every time someone manages to hit a drive out of the tee box.

Quite right.

Plus those dins who shout 'You the man'.

I despise any muppet who shouts "U-S-A" at the Ryder cup - dullards.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Rednecks who watch Nascar and think its the greatest sport ever. 500 miles in a cirlce making left turns....no thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here