Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which sports fans do you hate?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Tennis fans get right up my hooter! british people supporting spanish players:facepalm: or should i say fat middle age middle class old bags:moo:supporting nadal:sick: does this happen in any other sport!!! which sports fans get you mad:annoyed:

No worse than football though really, how many people support teams like Manchester who have never ventured north of the M4

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Tennis in general gets right on my nerves and no more so than during Wimbledon fortnight. especially with all the tennis fans who only watch tennis for two weeks in the year but are a complete authority on the subject and like to inform you of how much they know about it and how I should be getting behind Tim/Andy/Whoever.

Winds me right up.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The only decent thing about tennis is Womens tennis. and I m not talking about tennis now either.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The sort of person who goes to both tennis and Last Night at the Proms should be shot on the spot, one bullet straight up the arsehole and one straight through the left eye.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In answer to the original question, I HATE stupid fat American golf fans, who scream "Getinthehole" every time someone manages to hit a drive out of the tee box.

On the tennis - perfectly acceptable to root for a non Brit player IMO. Especially if its Maria Kirilenko.

Oct 25, 2003
Tennis in general gets right on my nerves and no more so than during Wimbledon fortnight. especially with all the tennis fans who only watch tennis for two weeks in the year but are a complete authority on the subject and like to inform you of how much they know about it and how I should be getting behind Tim/Andy/Whoever.

Winds me right up.

you get that in football during the world cup......people who will only follow football for a month every 4 years and suddenly become an expert on the game

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Winds me right up.

Spot on. Same with the Olympics (winter and summer), going to be a nightmare next year what with is being here.

Football wise I f***ing hate Norwich! They are just an embarrassment to football. It's got nothing to do with them nicking Bennett or Crofts I just cringe when anything about them comes on telly. I can't stand Delia Smith, every time she is on the box talking about football I want to smash her face in. I can't stand their yellow kit and the insistence of everyone of their fans to be decked head to toe in that garish colour. I hate the 5 or 6 blokes who sit behind the goal every game with those high vis jackets on and I especially hate the divvy who wears the yellow tutu and no shirt.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
No worse than football though really, how many people support teams like Manchester who have never ventured north of the M4

Are Brighton the closest club to you? I know that Southwick FC are my local club.

However, I'm not a glory supporter but a Man.U fan is. What's the difference, people can support whoever they like tbh. :shrug:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I agree, Tennis fans are quite irritating
"Come on Andy", "Come on Andy"... shut up, shut up now you MORONS.

I also dislike horse racing fans, partly because I hate horse racing but also because they all claim to have some insider knowledge and know exactly who is going to win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here