Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which six games ARE Liverpool going to lose?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Im obviously a different kind of supporter to you then.

“it would be nice imo to see them win their first title in 30 years”

In case it passed you by, Brighton haven’t won it in 119 years and we likewise have failed to win it in 115 years.

Nice? :down:

It takes A Town Called Malice FC fan to restore some sanity on here, I thought I was going mad for a minute with this Liverpool love-in crap. Stunned that anyone but a Liverpool fan would wish anything but utter failure on them, even more so with the media love-in et al, just can’t relate to it at all regardless of family, growing up with blah and whatever else has been trotted out above to justify it, a completely different sort of football fan to me, as you rightly say about yourself.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Definitely. I like the rivalry and don’t even want them to get relegated. Them staying up on the last day on goal difference above Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea the perfect scenario for me.

They’d absolutely love an Albion relegation, you’d never hear the last of it on NSC. Palace fans will never lose sight of their hatred of Brighton and Charlton.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Please god not to win it at the Amex, City was bad enough but the thought of thousands of ‘scousers’ all over the place in our ground is too much for me.
Pissing against the counters as they get served their food and drink.

Classy lot those Liverpool fans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In case it passed you by, Brighton haven’t won it in 119 years and we likewise have failed to win it in 115 years.
Except we did win (the equivalent) in 1910

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I’m not interested in how many games we win, lose or draw. It’s just about getting past the line, playing the kind of football Klopp has generated since he’s been at the club.
Always makes me laugh when I hear people talk about so called “Glory hunters”..... been a lot of pain over the last 30 years for me, not a lot of glory just some magic cup runs and nearly seasons.
LFC lost one game last season and came second, it we lose a few games but win who cares?
Most non-hating, non-supporting LFC fans have enjoyed watching some fantastic goals and displays over the last few years and hopefully wouldn’t bemoan our first PL trophy.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m not interested in how many games we win, lose or draw. It’s just about getting past the line, playing the kind of football Klopp has generated since he’s been at the club.
Always makes me laugh when I hear people talk about so called “Glory hunters”..... been a lot of pain over the last 30 years for me, not a lot of glory just some magic cup runs and nearly seasons.
LFC lost one game last season and came second, it we lose a few games but win who cares?
Most non-hating, non-supporting LFC fans have enjoyed watching some fantastic goals and displays over the last few years and hopefully wouldn’t bemoan our first PL trophy.

Glory hunters in Sussex opted for Chelsea then ManC, and thousands did.

Why follow the also-rans Liverpool who only win the occasional cup, when you can get your Reflected Glory through being a supporter of Abramovich or Mansour?

The loyalty of countless legions of Liverpool fans through thick and thin is almost unique, only ManU also have that eg their 26 year title drought.

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
The nightmares have already started.......

bingo-banana-splits.jpg

Please NOT at the Amex

At some point this season Liverpool have to lose a game with a hotly disputed late VAR intervention,

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Yes, must have been painful watching your team lift the Champions League in 2005 and 2019 :D

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Glory hunters in Sussex opted for Chelsea then ManC, and thousands did.

Why follow the also-rans Liverpool who only win the occasional cup, when you can get your Reflected Glory through being a supporter of Abramovich or Mansour?

The loyalty of countless legions of Liverpool fans through thick and thin is almost unique, only ManU also have that eg their 26 year title drought.

Did you mean to post this on RAWK?

Only that’s where it belongs.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019

I’m sure many Rochdale, Southend, Tranmere, Bury, Wrexham, Torquay and Chesterfield fans can empathise with your pain, it must have been almost too much to bear at times. I’m glad you’re finally getting some peace of mind after three decades of pain. Unbelievable post, unbelievable.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Yes, must have been painful watching your team lift the Champions League in 2005 and 2019 :D

I’m sure he’ll be fine, his second little team Brighton won a few promotions in that time to take the edge off of things. Some shameful Brighton ‘fans’ on this thread, feels like some inexplicable parallel universe I’ve stumbled into.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
They’d absolutely love an Albion relegation, you’d never hear the last of it on NSC. Palace fans will never lose sight of their hatred of Brighton and Charlton.

I know but that’s because they cannot stand losing to us so want us in a different division.

Wouldn’t it feel special if they stayed up on goal difference because we only beat them 6-0 on the last day of the season when 7-0 would have sent them down. What a hold on them we would have eh? ;)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Forgive me if I’ve misunderstood but I was talking about winning the title in the highest league in English football.

Since when has the charity shield been the equivalent of winning the league?
Because when the football league was founded, it was based entirely in the north and midlands, and clubs in the south were in a different league system. It wasn't possible to win one set of leagues, and join/get promoted to the other. So the Charity Shield was a competition between the winners of the two separate systems (it wasn't related to the FA cup back then). The winners of the Southern League (us), beat the winners of the Football League (Villa), so we were the champions of the two league systems.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I’m sure many Rochdale, Southend, Tranmere, Bury, Wrexham, Torquay and Chesterfield fans can empathise with your pain, it must have been almost too much to bear at times. I’m glad you’re finally getting some peace of mind after three decades of pain. Unbelievable post, unbelievable.

It's sad when you can't get any joy and there is not much glory in winning 3 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 2 Champions Leagues, 1 Europa League and 3 World Club Cups.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here