Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which secondary/high school did you go to?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Ringmer. Class of 94

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Doroth Stringer 1986-1991. Started off in the X-band, the mysterious gang of kids with extraordinary minds. Our teacher was in a wheelchair and would talk to us in our sleep, Jean was telekinetic and went mad with the power the alien force of the pheonix brewery inside her, Petr, the Russian immigrant, turned his body into steel and could whack the heads off those naughty tearaways from Varndean who sought to undermine with one punch, Warren was the lad with wings who'd also run the tuckshop and get fags in for us during breaktime, and i was the squat little Canadian with sexual issues and metal clad unbreakable bones.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I still go to Kings Manor which is now Shoreham academy. Utter Shithole. One year 11 student getting done for rape and 4-5 pregnant girls. :rolleyes:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
image50055.jpg

Here is a photo for the Oldman. Taken by me at Hove County Grammar School probably about 1960/61. The Knoll Boys had just been given the chance to learn the gentleman's sport of Egg Chasing. I believe that the Gentleman in the tracksuit is the infamous Jack Liddell who will be familiar to Knoll and Grammar School boys.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Done all this before but as no one on this thread has yet mentioned my alma mater it was Hove County Grammar School for boys 1953-1958

Not quite as old as the oldman or skipper734 - 1971-76 (but Jack Liddell was still there !)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here