Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which regional rival do you dislike the most?

Most disliked regional rival (after the Nigels)?

• Total voters

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Orient was just a bit of fun in a very low ebb for the club. Mainly caused by a certain game at the goldstone that Ray Wilkins probably wont forget! Poor old Ray he didnt deserve that

It rumbled on a bit tho, didn't it? Anyone else remember their PA bloke, Andrew Buenocore, who made no secret of his hatred for us. There was one game at Brisbane Road when he played 'YMCA' by Village People before kick off and dedicated it to "all our visitors from Brighton"!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
A lot of this might have something to do with Saints having fans like you! Just take a look at the posts you have made since you lost. Let yourself down badly this last week. Choosing to bleat bleat bleat "its not fair".

As did you in November. It's called football banter.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
No, in your case it's showing how to be a bad loser.

Oh come of it Express. Before the game last Monday, all Albion fans were predicting a Saints victory. At half time in the North stand there seemed a collective sigh of how on earth are we not losing, and low and behold we have a player sent off and it all changes. If you dont want away fans pointing this out then be like all those other shit boards that wont let away fans come on and point out any opposing arguments to the obvious home biases.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Southampton are a nice local fixture for me-Adkins? a good manager and i would have had him here if we did not get Gus.

To be absolutely honest the only reason to hate Southampton for me is their local TV coverage of Brighton over the years...

For the purpose of the pole-

Palace(seen by the majority of followers of both clubs as MAIN rival of each club)
Portsmouth(seen by followers of both clubs as THE genuine 2nd rival)

Bournemouth for when times are hard

Southampton-not a chance.....although a sustained few seasons sharing a division without Portsmouth might slowly bring a few more votes.........? nope

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
As did you in November. It's called football banter.

Sorry have to disagree. Your posts in the past week have shown you to be bad loser. If I could be arsed to link them all to one post you would be embarressed by how bad a loser you have been. Shame because banter is fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here