Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Premier League Plastic Fans Are Giving It The Large in Your Office Today...

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Been working with a spurs fan today who spent most of the day saying how Joe Hart robbed them of three points & the rest of it going on about that odious toad Craig Bellamy & how out of order City are by not selling him to one of their main rivals.
Inbetween that he was telling me Gus is only any good cos he played for spurs

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Been working with a spurs fan today who spent most of the day saying how Joe Hart robbed them of three points & the rest of it going on about that odious toad Craig Bellamy & how out of order City are by not selling him to one of their main rivals.
Inbetween that he was telling me Gus is only any good cos he played for spurs

Your workmate is CHOCK FULL of WRONG.

1. Obviously Hart only 'robbed' them of TWO points.

2. City are obviously RIGHT, not to sell Bellamy to a direct rival. [Not that they really are - Spurs will finish at least 15 points below them]

3. Bellamy really ISN'T quite the odious TOAD, he pretends to be. Read THIS: Craig Bellamy Foundation

4. Gus is MAGIC, just BECAUSE.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Very tedious Everton fans, but offset by a very depressed Crewe fan.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
We could be in the same office.

Repeat blah champions league group for def blah blah blah, if it wasnt for Joe Hart we'd be topo blah blah blah, still we'll beat Asrenal this year blah blah.........

punk:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Spurs fans are already plotting their Champions League group, backing the Swiss tonight....

Can't believe why everyone is so confident. :facepalm: They won IN Turkey. Which isn't easy.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
i work with 3 rochdale fans, they seemed pretty happy.

as for the prem fans, what a bunch of knobheads.

i like them as mates/colleagues, but i fear mentioning football around them.

i'm sure this is similar for others but prem fans literally have no interest in anything outside the top 20 ... in fact i reckon they know more about la liga than they do the championship because of the constant sky sports flickering in the corners of their craptown semi's.

i have become very disintersted in city this season, when i went to games last season i couldn't stand the moaning. now i see them as a novelty, a joke club, though you should know that while they're spending zillions on players they've also invested quite a few million on a new fan park at the ground, it's very flash. there's also playstations at half time for the kids in the family stand.

united fans, i can't even talk to them about football, it's futile.

the worst one, and i feel quite let down about this, is the everton fan. he'll go on about his beloved blues for half an hour, but my god, try and mention anything about albion and his attention span mimics a goldfish.

here this, if we ever get into the premiership, i'll always keep an eye on all 92 clubs and like today, i think i can hold a conversation with fans of all league clubs and show them the attention they deserve.

treat people as you'd like to be treated yourself.

bloody premiership.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The Spurs fans here are typical Sky fans, armchair, super Sunday and cans all the way.

Ask them how to get to White Hart Lane and they would struggle to know where London is.

The best one is when they say you get off at Tottenham Hale to get to the ground. :laugh:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
They best thing would be if they shut up about football, but then that is what get from Sun reading, knuckle draggging, Dream Team entering, Premier League idiots.

Aslong as they stay away from WHL, I'm happy.

Don't know why people get so annoyed with 'plastic fans'? Isn't it their loss for not going to games? Isn't it their loss that they don't know what it feels like to win away from home, have passion for a football team, expirience the days out ... ???

If Spurs won the league, they'd feel nothing. So what's the problem. (that goes for any teams 'plastic fans', btw)

That's not aimed at you, I have just never understood it. I'd never, ever have a conversation about football with someone who doesn't go. Simple really.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Aslong as they stay away from WHL, I'm happy.

Don't know why people get so annoyed with 'plastic fans'? Isn't it their loss for not going to games? Isn't it their loss that they don't know what it feels like to win away from home, have passion for a football team, expirience the days out ... ???

If Spurs won the league, they'd feel nothing. So what's the problem. (that goes for any teams 'plastic fans', btw)

That's not aimed at you, I have just never understood it. I'd never, ever have a conversation about football with someone who doesn't go. Simple really.

The issue is their dismissive nature towards fans of teams down the ladder, when they do not have the good grace to watch a side live.

Also they seem to think they know it all and lower league fans know nothing.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The latest exchange with Arsenal Boy, on the subject of foreign owners:

"Who's Brighton's owner?"
"Tony Bloom."
"He's American isn't he?"
"No, he's a local business man."
"Oh yeah, the stadium's American isn't it." (seriously!)

:wozza:

Keep posting these they are priceless!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I was talking to a Liverpool fan at work today. Made me f***ing angry.

me: "So, Joe Cole, blatent red, right?"
him: "No way, not at all, nothing wrong with it!"
me: "Are you blind?"
him: "Well, if you think that's a red card, you're clearly clueless about football. Well you do support Brighton, so you can't be that clued up on football"
me: "f*** off you ginger ****"

This seriously happened.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
The latest exchange with Arsenal Boy, on the subject of foreign owners:

"Who's Brighton's owner?"
"Tony Bloom."
"He's American isn't he?"
"No, he's a local business man."
"Oh yeah, the stadium's American isn't it." (seriously!)

:wozza:

Im looking forward to Arsenal boys comments on a daily basis now. He sounds like a right mental fucktard.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Man United fans are the worst...try and talk to them about anything below top 4 and they are like: "Lol, you support Brighton"...

I have a school colleague who is a Torquay fan - can talk to him about all kinds of footy, and the Bournemouth fans, but the South Coast Team fans and Prem fans are all above 'us'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here