Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Premier League Plastic Fans Are Giving It The Large in Your Office Today...

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Thankfully premiership teams are a very small minority where i work, the majority being Sheff Weds & United. As the company runs its own dream team competition , what i will have to endure is " Drogba got x amount of points for my team " and so on yawn yawn

on top of that the banter will really begin about our game on Saturday

The Arsenal fan moaning about Clichy's sending off just asked me who Albion have got at the weekend:

"Away at Sheffield Wednesday."
"Oh right. They played Leeds yesterday didn't they?"
"No, that was Nottingham Forest."
"Oh yeah. They haven't started very well though have they, sacked their manager."
"No, that was Sheffield United."
"Oh yeah, I always get those two mixed up!"
"Reckon Brighton will get a result there, don't you?"
"Please f*** off."

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My office has been buzzing this morning, we've got Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool fans plus a couple of recently converted Man City fans.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I saw you at Preston Park station talking to two Dale fans and you got on the train with them.

Well my ex wife (the first one) was born in Rochdale and we were talking Northern. One of them lives in Surrey and he was quite critical of the unemployed in Rochdale, in fact he would have been quite at home here. As it was they thought they deserved the draw !

My response was 'Bollocks' ! They laughed.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
We have a good mix at work here, mainly Leeds, but also Bournmouth, Hull, Spurs, Sunderland, Motherwell, Ross County and Napoli(!). No real plastics as they all come from the respective towns/cities. All pretty quite as none of these appear to have had a brilliant weekend.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My office is in N17, so its all Spurs here. Most of them having enough grace to agree that Joe Hart played out of his skin and cost Spurs 2 points though.

On another note, watching the Liverpool Arsenal game yesterday in the pub I wasn't really bothered who won either way, but largely down to a very noisy and opinionated gobby Liverpool (never-been-to-Anfield-in-his-life) fan, who blatanly knew sod all about football, I cheered loudly when the Arse equalised.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
There are only 3 people in my office who even like football, one is a Leeds fan (part time) and the other is an Albion fan who is on holiday.
I think that`s the problem with working in Brighton, too many Greens,hippies and gays.

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
The Arsenal fan moaning about Clichy's sending off just asked me who Albion have got at the weekend:

"Oh yeah. They haven't started very well though have they, sacked their manager."
"Please f*** off."
:lolol::clap2:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

"Please f*** off."

That is a classic exchange.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
A Liverpool fan has just dropped his files whilst carrying them across the office. Not sure he appreciated the watch it Reina comment!

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Very subdued here today regarding football - we have 1 x Sheffield United supporter, 1 x Everton, 1 x Watford and 3 x Albion supporters - not a premiershite plastic in sight.

In the boozer at lunch time though, it was without doubt the Chelsea fans giving it the mouth. I think they will take some stopping this year though.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
A Liverpool fan has just dropped his files whilst carrying them across the office. Not sure he appreciated the watch it Reina comment!

haha funny but I don't believe it actually happend for a second. :)

Okay, I was just wishing it would happen to him, especially as he won the world cup sweep stakes.

:laugh:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Blackpool fan (STH) in our office is not wearing colours today.

He's either playing it cool, or expecting many more opportunities.

Or could it just be that he didn't want to turn up for work in ORANGE NYLON?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here