Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which players do you like most in the Premiership

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Having had a thread where people listed the players they dislike in the Premiership I thought it was time to redress the balance and give everyone a chance to say who they actually like.

I will start you off with:

Sean Wright-Phillips, very skilful player who comes across as a modest young man with his feet firmly on the ground, really coming back to his best this season, nice to see him score again for England last night.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Jamie Bullard for me, seems like a really nice bloke and not a bad player too. Shame about the club he is at mind......

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Torres

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Morten Gamst Pederson, lovely hair.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Hlebs an amazingly gifted player, doesn't get the praise he deserves. Also like Wheater of Boro and Huddlestone at Spurs.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Is that for comedy value?

He is a legend

One game I saw him play was Portsmouth Fulham.

In this game he got hit in the bollocks twice in the space of ten mins
Fell into the crowd and got beaten by Portsmouth fans
Smashed heads with another player meaning he had a butcher likehead band on for the rest of the game
Was on the ground with another injury every few mins
The with Fulham losing in the last min smashed the bar from about 40 yards

:bowdown:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There seems to be a bit of a theme developing here, to be honest it was exactly as I had expected, most of the players listed are fairly similar in many respects. The majority offer either a bit of flair to their team, play the game with commitment but fairly and rarely let their team down. Also, you will never see them on the front page of the red tops because they have done something stupid or that their WAG has released her own brand of perfume.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Gareth Barry - Quality player and a true professional, you can tell he came from here:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here