Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which players do you like most in the Premiership

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I agree with you about Gareth, wouldn't be surprised if he is one of the players given the opportunity to captain the team under the Capello job rotation scheme, just hope he doesn't do the same with the keeper...SWF as keeper would be hilarious!!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Maurice Volz for his website. A truly funny German
David James. he's a very articulate and considered footballer as is Phil Neville ho has gone from someone I detested to someone I quite admire.
Joe Cole, Paul Scholes, Ledley King, Fabregas for the way they play.

Prof P

Sep 22, 2004
Ronaldo.

I never bought into this 'getting Rooney sent off' nonsense (Rooney stamped on that fella's bollocks in front of the ref well before the wink for gawdssake) and he has been simply the best player around for the last two years.

He's got a bit of a weaselly face, granted, and his neck is now virtually bigger than his shoulders but I like watching footballl and he's very good at it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maurice Volz for his website. A truly funny German
David James. he's a very articulate and considered footballer as is Phil Neville ho has gone from someone I detested to someone I quite admire.
Joe Cole, Paul Scholes, Ledley King, Fabregas for the way they play.

The Volz is probably the ONLY Premiership player who turns up amongst all the Bentleys and Hummers on a fold-up push bike. :clap:

James does alotofgoodworkforcharidee as do others, most very notably Linvoy Primus and Darren Moore.

I would go so far as to say that Primus is not only the most likeable Premiership footballer, but just one of the best guys around generally.

Fabregas for remaining modest and likeable despite being one of the best players in the world at the age of 12[ish].

Torres and Morten Gamst Pederson for skills and flair.

Kevin Doyle - nice guy.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Daniel Sturridge, Micah Richards, Joe Hart, Aaron Lennon and James Derbyshire.

All good english potential.

Michael Owen, though a bit sad that he plays for Newcastle.

Bullard here too, grafter without equal.

Joe Cole. brilliant.

Both Cahill and Agbonlahor - scoring every week, not showy or ones to puff their chests, they just come back and do it over again next week.

There are others, but basically the players who aren't strutting or talking much about it.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Martin Laursen- prolific from set pieces and always comes across as a down to earth guy who always tries his best.
Curtis Davies- Finally a player who admitted to playing awfully and has bounced back from it.
Luis Boa Morte- always seems to be on sky sports news helping out at the west ham academy and has responded the right way to getting booed by hammers fans (getting on with his game)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here