NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Harding's parents couldn't even spell "Dean" properly. :facepalm:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
For some reason Wendy has never been popular, even as a player. He was a skillful player that "wouldnt get stuck in son" as they say. Great left foor and hit the ball wit the outside of the boot. A really good second division (sory younguns - championship) player. He also tried to bring in passing football and took us to just outside the play offs with no money and not a good side. Its taen an ex spurs legend for some at Brighton to work out that passing the ball is effective football. However something went on with old Wendy. Was there a players revolt in a similar way that Forster tried with Poyet? Who knows. Was Wendy out of order, I dont know. I have a feeling he did himself no favours when Hammond went and he seemed to side with the agent, which if so meant he had to go. You cant undermine your employer, just ask Forster.
As for the other two, well yo cant blame a player leaving albion for leeds, and as for the other one, Ive already forgotten who they are

:facepalm:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
tickle will get the same shit he got from us up at leeds, he was sh1t, he was subbed, and he got dogs abuse all day.

never walk away and bad mouth your previous club.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Deffo Wendy,

Polite applause Hammond

And a right kicking for Harding from Gully ... now that would be worth the ticket price!

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Wilkins will hopefully get a good round of applause from everyone - a great servant of the club and did a great job on a limited budget as first team manager.

Hammond, not so sure. A great player for us, but anyone who leaves Brighton for Colchester.....well......

Harding. Deserves applause for sustaining a football career in light of no discernible talent whatsoever.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Harding should get abuse, simply because it actually DOES seem to affect him.

Very much like the other two, and will applaud them both.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Wilkins - he was the only one who didn't leave on his own accord. He also put in more years service to the club than any of the others, as well as DK himself.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Harding is a ****

Boo the fucker. Boo boo BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bha25

IN GUS WE TRUST !
Jan 9, 2010
Copthorne
Well i remember southend away last year . Hammond got the shit ripped out of him so did Harding i think. So hopefull the same treatment would be good , MONEY GRAPPING C**T

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was in Pizza Hut with the kids by the Marina the other week and that blonde **** Harding walked past.

If I wasnt with my kids I would have BOOOED him then as well the wanker.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Wilkins will get a great reception, Hammond will be ignored like he was when he played for Colchester against us and Harding will get booed every touch deservedly so.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
When announced or seen.-

Wilkins = Clap

Hammond = WHO?

Harding = Wanker.. Wanker.. Wanker...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It should be Wilkins by a mile. But I don't have anything bad to say about Hammond, and don't blame Harding for leaving.

It comes down to service they've given the club, and that's Wilkins .... and some! That free-kick against Ipswich is one of my most magical Albion moments, and for that alone, I will always love the man. The rest is icing on the cake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here