Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which of these 3 will get the warmest welcome back on Thursday

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
It should be Wilkins by a mile. But I don't have anything bad to say about Hammond, and don't blame Harding for leaving.

It comes down to service they've given the club, and that's Wilkins .... and some! That free-kick against Ipswich is one of my most magical Albion moments, and for that alone, I will always love the man. The rest is icing on the cake.
Where's bhadebenhams when you need her?:facepalm:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I shall applaud Mr Wilkins warmly. He was shat on from a great height here and his dismissal, in hindsight, probably set us back two years, although now we've got Gus I think in the long run it will ultimately have been worth it.

Mr "prove the clubs got ambition" Hammond can DO one.
Mr "couldn't tackle the skin off a rice pudding can't-be-arsed-to-do-my-job-now-cos-I'm-offski-soon-anyway" Harding can also DO one.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
I didn't like any of them.
Wilkins was around for a long time but an Albion 'legend' - do me a favour...

Cheers
Mr Happy

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Actually, I'm not sure I can applaud on Thursday. Wendy will presumably be making his way to the bench next to that utter twunt Pardew, and I can't risk that arsecake thinking I might be clapping HIM.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
For me it has to be Wilkins who gets the biggest cheer. Of the three he is the only one who didn't leave of his own accord and what's more is that his dismissal was a very harsh decision that I'm still a little uncomfortable about.

It's not worth dwelling on of course and I'm happy with the current set up so best to let bygones be bygones HOWEVER Dean Wilkins served us well as a player, a coach and a manager and can be held responsible for the development of Tommy Elphick, Dean Cox (admittedly sadly out of favour at the moment) and Adam El Abd, amongst others.

Wilkins has easily given the most to this club of this Southampton trio and as such should be applauded as a good man who was treated unfairly by the management but one who hasn't been forgotten by the fans.

I have no problem with Hammond and was sorry to see him go, he was a good captain and a decent player but he was no Charlie Oatway! I'll be happy to give him a mild cheer in recognition of his service.

Harding can go f*** himself, but he's not even very good so I won't bother booing him , I shall just ignore him, just like Glenn Murray can when he waltzes past him on the way to the goal

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Wilko - cheer.
Hammond - why even bother with anything? Just a former player. Nothing to see here.
Harding - he can f*** right off. i hope to lay in to him at every oppertunity, I want him to knwo how much of a wanker he is, if for nothing else than to put him off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here