• Total voters

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
poll to follow

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Historically the Cleveland Browns, but since visiting Seattle I also look out for the Seahawks - but if the two play each other I'm a Brown.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Dallas Cowboys!!!!

I do also have a soft spot for the Cleveland Browns.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Philadelphia-Eagles-Logo.jpg

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
washington redskins, and anyone that plays dallas

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I must admit, I do quite like Hotel California. :wink:

he he

Certain Kind of Fool is my favourite

In fact anyrthing from Desperado Album...my all time greatest album

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
poll now available. for me its the lions , i have no reason why but i seemed to like them more than the others , ive been a lions fan for years now .

i also have a soft spot for the 49ers

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
San Francisco 49ers who i have supported since i was about 7 years old, hoping this year be a playoff season as had so many rubbish seasons, we really one of the big teams in the nfl but underachieved for years.
I also have a soft spot for Detriot Lions, who are rubbish every year, but i have liked since the Barry sanders days who was best running back ever and stayed loyal to Detiot for entire career, im actually thinking this year have a hope of possible playoffs

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Bears, were the big team when I started watching Am Football. Big in the sense that William "the refrigerator" Perry was playing for them.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Originally San Diego Chargers as I was dating a woman who lived in Ocean Beach San Diego. When that was over started following the Houston Oilers as the new woman in my life was living in Houston and a Texan by birth.

Finally found my roots though. Discovered in 2001 that my mother was born in Pittsbugh and not Harrisburg as originally thought. So I am a Steeler!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here