Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which musicians do you think were born with the (real) X Factor?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Stevie Wonder, Miles Davis, Bob Dylan, Jeff Tweedy, Johnny Cash, Duke Ellington, Elvis, Prince, Eminem, Charlie Parker, Sonny Rollins, Dolly Paron, Bruce Springsteen, Ornette Coleman, Hank Williams, J Mascis Jnr, Bill Monroe..........................................................................................................loads more...................................can't be arsed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Keith Moon
Mick Jagger
Robert Plant
James Brown
Michael Jackson
Buddy Holly

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Don Henley from the Eagles. Anyone that can play the drums as good as he can and sing at the same time has it for me.

Not forgetting Ray Charles :smokin:

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
But more than any other musician, I'd say for me the bloke with the mostest is Captain Beefheart. Absolutely driven in his pursuit for fame and fortune. Would most certainly have been in prison or a lunatic asylum otherwise.

What do you reckon?

Lost all respect for him when he sold out and did that track off Strictly Personal called Gimme Dat Harp Boy about his love of cheap Pilsner lagers.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hendrix

I only seem to be able to think of really old people.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Robbie Williams, love him or hate him you have to admit he usually nails his live performances and has the audience in the palm of his hand. He totally 'owned' Live 8 in 2006, and I'm not a particular fan of his, but credit where credit's due.

[yt]W2Vy0VfLXDQ[/yt]

[yt]hPQhdna79sk[/yt]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tom Jones, total stage presence.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Elvis, possibly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here