Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Gardners...........

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • IT workers........

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
After recently witnessing a pretty brutal what seemed like a gang war between some rather large scaffolders and some stone masons working on or near St Pancras station over a parking spot.....:shrug:

It got me wondering just who are the hardest trade,in my time out and about ive seen and been in the odd scrap on site between trades.I know every proffession has its fair share of nutters,some way more than others.Watching the aforementioned affray, i got to thinking how would these bare knuckle boxing scaffolders pounding the masons (who to be fair were putting up a good account of themselves until one of the scoffolders let out a loud guttural yell and more of them swung down from the lofty heights of St Pancras station) fair against dockers of old or maybe steel workers.

I think in genral sparky's are the softess. Maybe you know otherwise.......:shrug:

Prey tell of your nutty tradesmen

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I recon butchers. They could clearly kill a man, carve him up and stick him under the grill, all without breaking a sweat!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Fishermen I'd say, I've been watching those trawler programmes, its f***ing INSANE.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Seamstresses

getting those sequins in the right place must be a bastard

D

Deleted member 2719

I have done hod carrying and hand digging/loading a lorry by hand and also gardening.

I reckon the digging and loading BY HAND is easily the hardest job most guys lasted hours not days.

Gardeners are hard if the are Landscape Gardeners, ie 10 hours of Turfing ,slabbing every day soon makes you fit.

IT workers are pussies half the time they do F*ck all as i understand.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
IT workers are pussies half the time they do F*ck all as i understand.

have you ANY idea how difficult it is to find something new on the internet to amuse yourself with? don't criticize until you've walked a mile in my shoes. although i'm "working" from home today and am not wearing any shoes. or trousers.

D

Deleted member 2719

have you ANY idea how difficult it is to find something new on the internet to amuse yourself with? don't criticize until you've walked a mile in my shoes. although i'm "working" from home today and am not wearing any shoes. or trousers.

Pics.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fluffers

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Weve got loads o contractors in at the moment and Id say that Scaffs are the hardest, although Asbestos removal guys are pretty mental!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Not one of your common trades, but the guys I have worked with who actually work on the drilling floor of both offshore and onshore oil rigs (roughnecks, roustabouts etc) are some of the scariest people I've ever met:eek:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Fishermen. The death rate is unbelievable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here